Thread: Turkeys are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

Turkeys are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

hello i am playing the The Pioneer Trail online game for long time and i have never faced this issue before. from last one week mine Turkeys are missing on The Pioneer Trail game and i am not able to view them. Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. I used all of my rations with the Hunter twice yesterday and once this morning. I'm thinking there is definitely a problem. can anyone suggest on this and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Turkeys are missing on The Pioneer Trail game

i have faced the same issue and i have Used 63 rations trying to get a turkey or a goose to shoot..and nothing. Yes, I used the hunter also. I need 3 more meat to finish a quest and now I am done playing because I am out of rations. Waste of time and now I am just frustrated beyond words with this game. Well, I have a few words, but they aren't allowed here.

i have twice now used all my rations with my hunter and have yet to see a turkey to complete "who wants gumbo stew?" i also have not seen a blue exclamation for 2 days i am really getting frustrated with the Pioneer Trail and i am seriously considering not playing anymore. I bought 30 dollars worth of horseshoes and i refuse to buy anymore to complete the missions

Well after spending well over 100 in rations to find one turkey I thought maybe the problem might be that my meat inventory was full. I upgraded my wagon and the second grass I dug I got the turkey. So check and see if your meat inventory is full if so upgrade your wagon then you'll get a turkey. Good Luck

Turkeys were turning up at my trail this morning left, right and center so I finally managed to bag the 7 for the mission AND a Canada Goose BUT not meat from any of them I started with 12 meat and at the end of my hunting rampage, midst the carnage, I still only had 12 meat other than that I am really enjoying PT not too many bugs so far on my game.

I have the weird thing where I use a lot of rations to turn over bushes, grass, lupines, pecan trees etc. and not find a single turkey or goose pop up. Then when I look at the bottom of my screen, where the rock touches the edge of the valley, they're all heaped up there.

I find that with the hunter, carpenter and doctor I'm not getting any meat, parts or medicine but if I leave the game, come back and go full screen, they are all there in the lower left corner of Beaver Valley. Then I click on them and get the parts/meds/meat. i hope this will help you to solve the issue.

This has been a constant issue for at least 4 days now. I myself have spent the last 3 days using ALL of my rations to try to complete this quest. I've been able to get up to 6 turkeys, but that was 2 days ago. Since then not one turkey has popped up. I notice a lot of people complaining about this in a couple different threads, but I've yet to see a response from anyone on the Zynga team. I'm sure we all understand that every new game is going to have issues that creep up, but a response from the development team at least acknowledging that they are working on the problems and not complete silence would be nice.

I have a wagon full of all that is needed to pass the Turkey's gone Wild mission. Some of the turkeys I shot did not count toward mission and i still show i need 4, but the wagon is full of 14. I have upgraded the wagon to try and get enough room to kill more, but this is crazy, i HAVE enough Been stuck on this, and the bridge for 3-4 days now. Please help, I am losing interest in a game that is clearly not working and not being repaired