Thread: Hidden missions in The Pioneer Trail

Hidden missions in The Pioneer Trail

Hello guys I am having one query about the hidden mission of it. It doesn't issue what I complete; the hidden missions (blue!) are not come into view on my pioneer trail. I have been doing things throughout my avitar to attempt to find out them; on the other hand all I acquire are the story missions. Is this a bug within the system? Please help. it started yesterday I have lost count of the actions I have did with my aviator chopped trees, picked wild rice, picked the strawberries, tended my animals and mcbaggens animals, picked tall crass removed tree stumps and still not anything.

Re: Hidden missions in The Pioneer Trail

The energy say's if you include all friends resting on your crew you obtain 25 energy instead of 1. I have 3 however still acquire 1. How do I append additional people? I haven’t been capable to figure that one out. It still looking in favor of the last blue hidden mission as well. Not confident if I even would like to continue the game. Through so a lot of issues it is not pleasant any more. There have been no missions or scrolls since the primary day. Basically found 2 missions, can’t move forward, burning up rations, in addition uncover pack mules and St. Bernard dog that are acquainted with where to be found subsequent to clicking on them?

I have 6 of 8 completed, have clicked and clicked and clicked all through my avatar, no scrolls moreover lately. On the 6th I completed this morning, it took ALL 12 of my meat and medicine instead of just the 9 the mission required, so I least I have something to work on, but for those I need the hunter and the doc, not myself, which is what I need to find missions and scrolls, can't do both with the few rations we get. From reading this post I do see which ones I am missing. The beaver dam and crawdad traps. I cannot finish the map until these are found.

I’m on the mission where the doctor is supposed to clobber the ground hogs and I’ve already clobbered 5 and it’s not counting them. Also for the past 2 days I have been clearing land with my avitar and I can’t get any more of the blue exclamation marks to pop up for me to be able to get more missions. I also am having problems with visiting neighbors it will let me do some and others says internet went down refresh, also doesn’t give me anything after I do complete doing work at a neighbors trail. The blue hidden missions will appear but will not work when I click on it. It is preventing me from completing the general mission. Homestead keeps freezing, wont load missions, can’t buy energy, Game play is slow. Got BT home hum 40G fiber optic and game is still not working.

I have the turkey with the blue! For the last mission but when I click on it nothing happens. Have clicked on it with all of my crew, but then I get the blasted internet goes quiet EPIC fail for your greediness. Greed may have you high right now but when you hit bottom it's going to be hard.