Thread: Pioneer Valley crew disappears randomly in the Pioneer Trail

Pioneer Valley crew disappears randomly in the Pioneer Trail

Whenever I load the game from the Frontierville then I get all my character but there is missing the doctor, carpenter, and hunter. This is inconsistent as once I got them all and did a few of the missions. Went out and went back 30 minutes later and they were moved out. Please tell me how to acquire them back. This is making the game very slow. I know that I am having the crew as 3 of my friends signed on.

re: Pioneer Valley crew disappears randomly in the Pioneer Trail

Changing the browser might help you to get out of the problem. If there is some issue with the browser then this time it will be resolved by changing the browser.

Well I am glad to hear that there are more people who are having this problem. I know I'm a little slow, but I was hoping I didn't have to phone my friends and tell them to come on over to the trail and help me out. I have tried clicking on the bottom, maybe I will fire the lazy good for nothing crew and get a new group. Is there someone else who is having their Doc, Hunter, and Carpenter disappear on them? I have tried clicking their pictures at the bottom as well but all it does is take me to manage my crew I cannot locate them or select them.

Just try by clearing the browser cache and the history. Once you have cleared that then just close the browser window and open that again. Now play the game and see if you are getting this issue again. I wish that this will be helpful.

My problem is similar as posted above that as soon as my real-life friends signed on to crew then those crew members disappeared. However, all of my family has appeared on the trail. It worked fine earlier before my requests to my real-life neighbors were accepted. Doc, Bess and Hank acted as crew just fine. Once the requests were accepted, my friends emerge in the bottom bar, but clicking on their picture doesn't find the avatar on the trail (no avatar intended for them on the trail) and I can't carry out any tasks which needed crew. Interestingly enough, though, my family who weren't there while I first played the trail earlier is now hanging out through the waterfall.

From when I have gotten on Frontierville and it made me go to the Pioneer Trail. I no longer make use of my avatar. My spouse and children are there but I am not within either Frontierville otherwise Pioneer Trail. I am on the point of deleting the entire thing. I have worked hard to get to where I am within this game.

My carpenter, hunter and doctor were here earlier and did as much work as I could do through them as they were here (all three are friends now and not the Bess, Hank and Doc) and now they have decided to run for the hills. Nowhere to be found for hours from now. They have only packed up and left me alone out there on the Trail (through some of my family members but I can't interact through them, they are just there). Very unsatisfactory and I expect that the fault will be resolved soon.

Re: Pioneer Valley crew disappears randomly in the Pioneer Trail

Your neighbors become your doctor, carpenter, and hunter just click on them to activate them and have them do the tasks you need done