Thread: Clicking on Blue Exclamation Points not working on The Pioneer Trail

Clicking on Blue Exclamation Points not working on The Pioneer Trail

hello i am new to this forums and i have bug on mine The Pioneer Trail online game. i am playing this online game from last 5 to 6 months and everything was working perfect without any issue but from some days i have an issue with the Hidden Missions. i have found that the trending issues are not being able to click on the Turkey and Crawdad Traps with the Blue Exclamation point over there heads but i am able to click on own avatar on the Hidden Missions. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Clicking on Blue Exclamation Points not working on The Pioneer Trail

Finally able to click on the turkey and start the mission, but now trying to shoot 7 turkeys with my hunter, I've wasted over 30 rations and no turkey to shoot has shown up. Will turkeys show up if you're at your limit of meat in your wagon? How can you get rid of meat if you have to?

may be something wrong with your web browser and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make sure your facing the same issue on the other browser and after that let em know the issue. i think something wrong with your game or in other hand Browser and so therefore i would like to suggest you this. there are lots of browser available on the market like Firefox, internet explorer, opera and safari just install any one of the browser on your system and after that make sure your facing the issue on your system.

i have faced the same issue and after that i have gone through the lots of solution to solve this issue but nothing worked and after that i have contacted the support and after that they have solved mine issue, so i would like to suggest you this.

i cannot click at the point of prairie dog burrows exclamation. Highlighted and I click on it, but does nothing. I tried reloading, leaving her alone for a while, clear all around - even clicking on other caves, but no help. Help! Thank you.