Thread: Request for Bacon Drippings not working in The Pioneer Trail

Request for Bacon Drippings not working in The Pioneer Trail

I am playing the game The Pioneer Trail on the facebook the game is nice. But having some issue which I have pointed out in the game. I have requested for the bacon dripping and posted the request over the wall of the friends. But the problem is that when friends of mine click on the bacon dripping request it says that the you are out of the request. And due to that I can get any requested asset. So what will be actual problem?

Re: Request for Bacon Drippings not working in The Pioneer Trail

Yes this is known problem which need to be resolved by them. Since I am also facing the same problem while playing. In the game I have posted two request for bacon Drippings twice but able to get only one of them. Since when the one of friends of mine clicked on it .It will get accepted but when other one tries to click on it. It says that it’s out of request and reward is not available. So this issue need to be resolved by the zynga.

I am using the chrome and the game is not working perfectly. The game is really buggy one. With many of the issues in it. I can’t able to also accept the help form the others in the game which is not good. This is not the problem with me only so my friends also has the same issue while requesting the gifts. And the missions are not getting completed and takes ages to complete the mission.

I am also playing the game and little bit disappointed with problem of bacon dripping request not working properly and able to accept only one request at the time. I know many of the people like to play the game and liked it. And this issue is happening first time to me since previously I can able to accept the request the more bacon and accept it. This problem actually casus many of the players of the game to leave it and not playing further. So I will suggest the zynga to resolve those issues since this is not the only problem is actually.

I am actually not playing this game. but many of those game are causing such aproblem if the browser is incompatible or the flash player is older. So I will suggest all of you to try to use other browser or updates the browser and install the latest flash player.

Yes there are many problems with the game and zynga has to do something with the issue to get it resolved. I am getting the problem while getting bacon dripping after posting it one the wall. I don’t have the problem like others its slightly different. Many of the users say that they are not able to get requested item is getting accepted only once. But in my case it’s happening completely opposing direction. I can able to accept the request for the Bacon Dripping but when I go to the game and check my inventory it is not there so at the last it’s like your problem only at least you people able to accept the request once for it . But I am not even get one of the bacon. Due to this problem I actually get only 3 bacon till now. And due to that my mission is also not completing. I have completed all the other missions and the only remaining mission is this one.

I am playing the game from many days. I don’t think it is actually problem with the game. Yes you can request only one bacon dripping at the day. If this is not done by the developer then the people can request as many as they want by requesting it from the friends. This is not good for the gameplay. If this is actually a problem then zynga will solve it.

I am also playing the game and still now I am not facing such a problem with the game I always request only one bacon request at a time for each friend of mine and not the 2 to 3 requests.

I am not sure what is problem with all of you. Since when I tried to ask for the request it is working perfectly. Only thing you must know that we cannot request is twice or three times a day only one request per friend will work perfectly so this is not any sort of the bug or browser problem and also it is not regarding the flash player. So you can only get one requested item at a time.