Thread: The Pioneer Trail not loading

The Pioneer Trail not loading

I am having some loading problem with this. When I try to start the game then it is failed to load. Do you have some idea that when this is going to fixed or there is something that I need to do in order to get this issue resolved. If you have anything helpful for this then please let me know that. Thank you.

Re: The Pioneer Trail not loading

I get some DNS error message every time. It was fine while I could at least play Frontierville but now my Homestead has been moved and for that reason I can't play at all! This is unreasonable. I have sent the error message to the support team yesterday and I wish that they would do a bit additional beta testing/debugging earlier than rolling this out. It is extremely frustrating since I was a regular player of Zynga. Please fix the trouble so I can play and finish the timed mission earlier than they expire.

I have am also facing the similar problem with this and I contacted to the support for this and they told me that they are working on that and it will be fixed soon. There are many of the users with the same problem.

You can try to make use of some other browser and see if that is working for you. I am saying this because this could be the problem with the browser that you are using. So try to do this and let us know that what the result of this is. Other than this, you can also try to update the flash as this could be one of the possible reasons for this problem.

I can acquire into the frontierville but cannot get my neighbors to load so that I will be able to visit. Other than this, I am also not able to travel to Pioneer trail. That whole bar is lost. It is replaced through a stupid advertisement. I have tried with many of the browsers like Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. I am also halving the Flash updated and so there is no problem from the flash update. Cache is clean. (I think I covered all of the things they tell you to do instead of them actually resolving the game. In short, I have done with all the possible3 solution that I know for this but that was not helpful to me. I will really glad if someone of you can give me some working solution for this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this.

My game loads but it used to takes 3 times. Sometimes I have to refresh it two or three times before it actually completely loads. Often, by the time it finally loads, Jack pops up and says I've lost connection. This only happens when loading my homestead. The one time it loaded to the Trail, no problems at all. It gets loaded up rapidly and completely the first time. I went from the Trail to my homestead it took forever to load and very quickly. I am using Google Chrome.

Zynga provides us an choice to load either Frontier otherwise Pioneer. Separate them therefore we can at least play frontier although you sort out Pioneer. Most people are set to provide up on both and once you lose them, they won't be back.

Zynga provides us an choice to load either Frontier otherwise Pioneer. Separate them therefore we can at least play frontier although you sort out Pioneer. Most people are set to provide up on both and once you lose them, they won't be back.

I have attempted with a considerable lot of the programs such as Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. I am additionally dividing the Flash overhauled and so there is no situation from the glimmer redesign. Store is perfect. (I think I wrapped the sum total of the things they tell you to do in place of them as a matter of fact determining the event. In short, I have done with every last trace of the possible3 answer that I know for this but that was not accommodating to me.