Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops is Fail Ops? Should I buy it?

Call of Duty: Black Ops is Fail Ops? Should I buy it?

Why are people going on calling CoD: Black Ops as Fail Ops? It’s the game of the year and has broken so many sales records, then why are people criticizing it so much. Is it really bad? Should I go and purchase it?

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops is Fail Ops? Should I buy it?

When Call of Duty: MW:2 was released, people really liked it and made it one of the best selling games of all time. What people liked about the game was it’s pure action, of killing soldiers and action of the game at various levels. So, when Black Ops released all had huge expectations from it. They wanted it to be better then MW2 that’s why within 24 hours of its release it had made huge sells. But sadly it didn’t meet our expectations. The game just felt like the old CoD with no difference at all and people thought MW;2 was much better that’s why its called a fail.

The hardcore MW: 2 fans will say that Black Ops isn’t better and MW: 2 was the best game ever, but in actuality all the games are the same, you just run up and shoot people with heavy guns. There is nothing that feels real in the game. Games should be like Red Orchestra where when you play you feel like you are in a War game. You feel the fear of approaching enemies, of the feeling that you can get killed any second. There should be options where you can strategize your moves, flank the enemies etc. Just plain point and shoot is not my cup of tea. You should buy the latest Red Orchestra 2 releasing soon. That’s the game you should buy instead of Black Ops.

I prefer Counter Strike over any FPS out there. MW2 was not up to that mark and Black ops just sucks. It’s good for teenagers if they want mindless shooting and explosions other than that there’s not more fun in them.

Not just the gameplay, the game has so many bugs and problems that it will make you sick that such games are releasing too. Black Ops is just a quick run-of-the mill game made to make quick bucks before they release MW: 3. Now these COD has become a name. and people will buy anything they churn out and make profits while the innocent gamers suffer. I really plead you not to buy this game and support some less famous games which are much better and are made with some real hard work.
    I mean they used the same game engine for their last 3 games, so if you think of it , the games are like an extension or expansion of Modern Warfare. You will see nothing revolutionary change in it. They should learn from GTA franchise. They have earned profits but at the same time they have churned out games which are totally different in spirit from one another and are bound to be attached to tyou as somehitng different. Just having random war stories with the same look and feel to the game isn’t gonna be worth it.