Thread: Ask for help button not working on The Pioneer Trail

Ask for help button not working on The Pioneer Trail

hello everyone I have small issue on mine Pioneer Trail game. I am not bale complete the Bridge on Pioneer Trail game. When the beavers have eaten the bridge is a "ASK for help"-button so that my friends can help repair the bridge. However, when you click on it nothing happens for me and has a 50 exp. I also pressed my "bridge repair" friends and nothing happens for them either.

Re: Ask for help button not working on The Pioneer Trail

hello this is actually game bug and the game support working on this but now I can only suggest you to make sure all the energy used then accept their help, and still hit the bridge but not / cannot take any energy. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

hello I just do the following steps and I have finished mine bridge without any issue. When friends in the "repair of the bridge" should go to the track and his friends must appear and then accept their help. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

hello thanks for replying and I have solved the bridge issue but still I am facing the another issue on mine game. After reaching 40/100 beaver valley bridge repair points my bridge now appears completely repaired but I cannot follow the game, cannot click onto the bridge and when I ask for friends to help for bridge repair it shows 0/100. Tried firefox, Google chrome, Internet explorer. Please help.

I have a good idea, but something must of went crazy, because I was able to accept help until about 79 or 80, but I was around 40 when this started, I was asked to update the page a few times I did. I already had all my other work done, so he ended up with the bridge for me in the last 20. There are a lot of technical problems that I and fixing them, as the slowdown hits, I'm not sure about the punctuation thing or a thing or challenge.

yes I have faced the same issue and I have tried the all solution but nothing works for me and I have contacted the support and after that they have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue and they will defiantly solve your issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

I've been trying for days to "Ask your friends" for bottles of any fire (we have 15!), However when I click on "make friends", the only friends are those who are not playing - I do not want to play - I will not stalk them! I want my friends to get what I can choose!