Thread: class in the lord of the ring war In the north

class in the lord of the ring war In the north

guys I am playing lord of the ring war in the north its a awesome game .. and it got a best graphics I ever seen I want to know according to you which class is best and which class will you choose and why you will choose that particular class only out the four class….???
    • Human Ranger:
    • Dwarf Warrior:
    • Elven Mage:
    • A Ranger/Warrior to please AMK1:

Re: class in the lord of the ring war In the north

the Human Ranger is the best one I can say , they only got two short swords and a Bow uses that only . they got the power to stealth and the important thing they got is they can track the footprint steps toward the secret areas the is the one the positive point they got so I will choose human ranger class only ..

I have seen the latest trailer in that the elf is the "mage" and "ranger" are the human but in someweb site I have come across the Elf is the ranger and the human the "mage". Are they got transformed in each others classes. . I was only aware of elf-unique ability that is tracking,

Currently the game is developed in that each party in that each race go their home class, in that you will be also capable to alter according to you and you can customize particular character differenterly enough to play styles. I will basically go with The Dwarf warrior they uses hammer or axe and crossbow . they even got more of a tank and also can deal with heavy damages and they got the special features to recognize or check weak structure within the walls, through the walls can easily find the secret places. basically dwarven Istari. the previous ancient dwarf hermit he can turn and manipulate metal and earth itself...

I will go with Elves class the reason is they do not grow earlier as compare to other races does. They still knows and will not forgot the devastation occurred due to the tides that once darkened the whole land. As the ages turns , the Elves got separated in so many different teams and started staying in the Middle-earth, they got lots of ability such as. The Grace of the Eldar is still not forgetting in legend. And also the earth is nearly going to end for Elves located in the middle earth .