Thread: Achron Trailer aspects on Destructoid

Achron Trailer aspects on Destructoid

This is to inform you all that Achron have presented the real-time strategy through a bit of a twist. Rather than just functioning in real-time, it introduces the constituent of free-form time travel, successfully making it the foremost meta-time strategy game ever made. In short, I believe Starcraft meets Terminator.

re: Achron Trailer aspects on Destructoid

It is pleasant to see a trailer that really describes the gameplay somewhat (Even if it is fairly cryptic) and demonstrates a few authentic gameplay that is unlike almost all additional trailers I see, that generally go the "cliche storm + random gameplay footage" route. I am not certain that how efficient this is as a trailer intended for other types of people. Voice acting is a bit clunky, even though as a two person company is does make sense that finding people will be a bit tricky.

It seemed to me that they were just out-witting and out-maneuvering the CESO fleet in anticipation that they shut down.

I believe that they do acquire it. What is there to get wrong regarding the trailer otherwise the game (except for the common "This will hurt my brain." fallacy)? I feel they are just skeptical regarding the pre-order system. Sure, they will get the full game once it is released but who guarantees them that there will be a full game? Because this is a yet to be finished indie project, there is no such guarantee for this. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not being skeptical myself. I have confidence that the full game release and that it will be great. But that doesn't stop me as of understanding the ones who do not have that assurance.

I hope that below points will help you to string a few pieces of info jointly
    • We have said that you first initiate playing as the human species and that at the First level of the game, humans have not yet discovered time travel.
    • There is explanation for the time travel device; what does that mean?
    • It is said that "we are greatly outnumbered here".
    • Barring a couple things incorporated for being a trailer (principally the logos and some of the scenes to show variety - Holloway would not have all that), the trailer itself fits unswervingly into Achron's story, that also includes a lot of nuances.
    • The humans do have additional dominant weapons on the large scale but that's also partly since it's their home turf. but, big weapons don't functions if you can't utilize them.

You have to build additional foundations.

It makes me think that the first invasion was one of the two alien species and then after that the additional species showed up and sabotaged the first. This is similar to the Grekim showing up as a hive fleet with a main Arcticus Carrier and after that a Vecgir battlecruiser skipping in and blowing it to shreds, completely shutting down the Grekim fleet's connection with their achrons. I am still a fan of the "they're all humans" twist therefore so my pet theory and nominee for weirdest explanation is that the Grekim invaded the Remnant system and after that deliberately stopped short of wiping the humans out to force the CESO to resort to achronal warfare and therefore start them down the path to change into the Grekim and then I guess there is derail that future and cause the humans to go forward into them.

I think that Kron is on to something here. What is the main Vecgir special ability? What if the Vecgir weren't influential enough so that it can destroy the Grekim fleet but were capable oto Comm Jamm it? It just makes too much sense to not be factual.

They will get the full diversion once it is discharged but who sureties them that there will be a full amusement? On account of this is a yet to be completed independent venture, there is no such assurance for this. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not being wary myself. I have expectancy that the full diversion discharge and that it should be fantastic.