Thread: most Emotional and Memorable moments in: SPOILERS AHEAD

most Emotional and Memorable moments in: SPOILERS AHEAD

Hey you all, you all know that I recently played and completed ME2 DLC Liar of the Shadow Broker, and also the last conversation between Liara and Sheperd if sheperd had a realtionship with Liara in ME1 was really touchy. According to me it was most emotional scene in the game which I have played. I would like to share my opinion with you, please Share yours.

Re: most Emotional and Memorable moments in: SPOILERS AHEAD

Hey mate, I think that "The Witcher" is the most full emotional and difficult moral choices. I like this game so much .

According to me in this video the most touchy line was his:
    I spent two years mourning you. So if we're going to try this, I need to know you're always coming back.
    This line really touched my heart.

Hey I think that GTA IV also felt pretty emotional when I had to make the choice to kill or else leave Darko Brevic. And in there my mind there are many other choices are also.

The video recorder revelation near the end in Lakeside View hotel (Silent Hill 2). James why did you do it
    In the first clip of the GTA3, when you start the game, your GF will ditch you for money they l00t from the bank, I think this thing is not faire and this is unexpected from the girl friend. Hey you all am requesting you to attach more videos from your choice. Io am telling this thing because this will nice to see that video. And I also like the scene at near the end in Lakeside View hotel (Silent Hill 2).

The video recorder revelation near the end in Lakeside View hotel (Silent Hill 2). James why did you do it
    In the first clip of the GTA3, when you start the game, your GF will ditch you for money they l00t from the bank, I think this thing is not faire and this is unexpected from the girl friend. Hey you all am requesting you to attach more videos from your choice. Io am telling this thing because this will nice to see that video. And I also like the scene at near the end in Lakeside View hotel (Silent Hill 2).
    thanks for the reply dude. i also like this scene so much