Thread: Enhanced Edition: Witcher 2 and The Witcher

Enhanced Edition: Witcher 2 and The Witcher

Hey you all game fraternity who have not played the new Witcher 2, lets ready to grab your hands on the Witcher Enhanced Edition and experience a hero like never before. Especially with the upcoming Witcher 2 : Assassins of the Kings scheduled to release on May 17, let the fans of the Witcher await with bated breath!!
    Post all your queries, suggestions and discussions regarding this exceptional franchise here.
    And for all of the gamer fraternity who have not played..do grab your hands on the Witcher Enhanced Edition and experience a hero like never before : Geralt of Rivia aka The White Wolf..

Re: Enhanced Edition: Witcher 2 and The Witcher

Well I need to differ this one I have played WEE and I independently identify DAO and ME sequence more develop than this one but I am sitting tight for W2 and that could update it.

Well yes it does have a legitimate great story and additionally the elements are truly great. Notwithstanding the best equipped part of this recreation is that the determinations are not good or malevolence there are some impartial choices here which is unlike most exceptionally RPGs over there. Shrivel 2 is really great game the extent that I am able to tell following viewing those trailers and alternate stuffs. Looking send to this one.

Yes.DAO, ME are the zenith of RPG diversions no doubt. but i feel that speaking of the Witcher in the same light could be a unjust comparison..just a displayed ME and DA sequence moreover include squad based flow and tactic as well as RPG elements...the witcher further is a sole protagonist...also the globe authenticity in witcher is substantially more genuine and gives a display of the Diaspora in the medieval experience society...also the amusement battle (great for those who perceive) is solely on sword battling (not checking speculative chemistry and marks here) and that too the sword battling method it utilizes are dependent upon genuine sword dexterities joining together Japanese combative technique, medieval globe, road fightings and more..just runs over to indicate a mess of exploration going into the making!

Hey mate, you are actually getting me wrong, I am not comparing ME and DAO with Witcher sorry. I have just commented on the their Mature content that ME and DAO has more mature content than Witcher. And also it is a good game, which allow every one to come and play even if they are not a good gamer.

yes, I think that makes two of us..the Lady of the lake fan! Man! Could not hold up for May 17. chance again to rack the brains..create elixirs and advance one's attribs ( i basically adored setting the planet burning with Igni and chop 'em up into blasting magnificence with (the sword skilled by the woman ) especially with the mind numbing reassure ports we are having Aeondight, actually this help in this game.