Thread: Wanted Vecgir suggestion for Achron game

Wanted Vecgir suggestion for Achron game

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have installed Achron game on the computer of mine and I am looking for the Vecgir suggestion for this particular game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted Vecgir suggestion for Achron game

I am posting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • Teleport Rotation- you have to turn the face to the enemy you should teleport to the new building.
    • Skipping afterimages- we need to have the some way of the noticing that an enemy simply skipped through the base.
    • Slipgate Rallying- The Vecgir is having the theme structures working together.

Well I think the slipgates is going to be function in the way it is quite similar to the slingshots. If you are getting anything like yellow resources in the game than you need to upgrade the auto defense.

Teth Halcyon is not having any special ability into the game. so I think it will be useful when you are using the big anti aircraft. You can also increase the skip reserve regeneration when you are round of it. rather than sticking with pushes with blackbirds vcegir can be used for the hurting of the parties because there will be lots of trouble while teleporting the thing in this particular game. personally I love to do the teleporting melee units into the Vecgir arsena. We have to give the same to the one of the ground troops of yours.

It sounds like 'in house with the factory and units which can be teleport at the definte distance to the rally point. I think it will have the quite small distance as the armies are not appearing at the enemies base. It will make the teleporting side quite more 'teleporty'. If you are using the piloting a vehicle improve the stats of yours in the game.

I would like to have the ability which will allow me to jump out of the sawp vehicles on fly. There should be difference between the Vecgir from the Grekim. I have simply talked to the Hazard on this particular matter. I have also noticed that the Vecgir is quite expensive in the game. it will cost 75LC for each and every building. Yes you are going to get the extra advantages for the same. it should have more ability in the game so that you are going to have the better usage of the same.