Thread: Power of LOTR while comparing with other game for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Power of LOTR while comparing with other game for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I have found number of people who are saying that this particular game is going to do well because the entire game is based on LOTR. This particular game is totally based on the popularity of the game due to high selling of the previous version of the game. Let me know what will happen with this particular game The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Any speculation will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Power of LOTR while comparing with other game for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I think if you are supposed to compare the franchise of the sequels to the franchise of the different game than it seems to be quite nonsensical as the game is based on the same kind of matter.

Re: Power of LOTR while comparing with other game for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Main thing I wanted to discuss over here is that this particular game is going to do well as there is LOTR is associated with the game. there are number of games which are not based on the established book or something like TV show. Right I can give you an eg of gears of war 3. This particular game has got couple of preorders and done quite well. If you are thinking that game will sell just because of the LOTR than it will not happen at all.

The previous version of the game has been sold really well. Even LOTR: conquest was sold successfully however it was a quite bad game. in the current market people are expecting a lot from the game and hence theirs is a lot pressure on the developer of the game to make the people happy.

I let you know that the Gears of War is having the established franchise. It did not require any book or movie should be established. Video game industry is earning more revenue than that of the movie industry. Good games are going to be sell if there is good Co Op is involved in the game. if there is no good feature involved with the game then I don’t think so that game will do well even there is big name is associated with the game. so I am expecting that you have managed to get the idea about the thing which you are looking for.

We know that the LOTR is seems to be huge movie franchise and there is no doubt about the thing that is the LOTR was really popular book in the market.

I am suggesting that the Snowblind looking to do something with the small amount of the gamers but I am sure that the game will be quite great. I think we are making rough estimation on this particular matter. if you are trying to get the estimate in the game than I am thinking that you will not be able to get the idea of this because Snowblind are not selling the game by themselves.

The demo of the game can make as well as brake the game. if the developer of the game is going to release the game than people will come to know what they are going to get in the game. according to me it is quite difficult to make demo for the RPG kind of the game. any game should have balanced gameplay as well as great storyline. If there is no perfect demo of the game than people will refuse to purchase the game. if there is good review of the game than also you I think the game can do well. But still the entire thing is dependent on the end users who are going to play this particular game.