Thread: How to use special weapons in Pirates of Black Cove?

How to use special weapons in Pirates of Black Cove?

The title says it all. Now I am sick and tired of looking for the different methods, to get the special weapons but nowhere I was able to get it. So I suppose you will suggest me some methods over here to get that special weapons. I have asked with some of my friends on the same and no one had any idea. Guys this is really embarrassing for me and I need to get a fix for this as soon as possible for the same. I have heard a lot about the special weapons in the game and if I could not find it then it is really very sick. So I suppose you will help me get out of this as soon as possible.

Re: How to use special weapons in Pirates of Black Cove?

Why don’t you have a check with the manual for the same and you will get all the information out there that are needed for the weapons and that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to suggest you, hope you have got the necessary information on the same, so that’s what you need to do. I am amazed that you still haven’t had any look on the same and hence I would advise you to first at least have a look at that and then only continue with the work, so that’s what you need to do, as such I have just started with the game, so talking about the special weapons and all is a big thing for sure, so that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    The title says it all. Now I am sick and tired of looking for the different methods, to get the special weapons but nowhere I was able to get it. So I suppose you will suggest me some methods over here to get that special weapons. I have asked with some of my friends on the same and no one had any idea. Guys this is really embarrassing for me and I need to get a fix for this as soon as possible for the same. I have heard a lot about the special weapons in the game and if I could not find it then it is really very sick. So I suppose you will help me get out of this as soon as possible.
    Make use of the space button and that’s it. nothing much to do after that pressing the space bar button does gives you the option of choosing the special weapons for the game and so that’s what you need to do. I hope you have got the enough information on the same and that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    Make use of the space button and that’s it. nothing much to do after that pressing the space bar button does gives you the option of choosing the special weapons for the game and so that’s what you need to do. I hope you have got the enough information on the same and that’s it from my side for you all.
    I did try with the method that you have suggested but sadly that did not work for me at all . so that’s what I want to say here. I don’t know on the pressing of the space bar button I did not get any kind of options. So that’s what I want to say here. also I forgot to mention that while playing the game I was so involved with the other buttons of the keyboard that I actually forgot that there is a space bar button in it, so that’s what I am saying here. on mentioning about the space bar button I did realize that there is actually a space bar button in it. anyways I am joking. Suggest me a good solution guys this one did not work for me at all. so what is the other option to try out here so that I can start working on it. I hope you will be having some idea about the same. so do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the help guys.

Dude what you need to do is that keep pressing the space bar button for a longer duration and that’s what you need to do. Now on prolonged pressing of the space bar button you will be getting 2 options two small arrows at the icon at the top that will give you option of selecting the weapons that you want. So that’s what you need to do. I agree that the above information that is given for you is not proper in fact it is a half information and not full. So a half information is quite dangerous. That’s why I have come here to correct you all.

Thanks that you did gave necessary information about the same, appreciate the efforts. Really liked all the information that you have given here, so thanks a ton for the same. In my words you are 'Great'.