Thread: Anyone have the Mirror site for the Pirates of Black Cove patch 1.0.1

Anyone have the Mirror site for the Pirates of Black Cove patch 1.0.1

So I am facing some difficulty to get the patch form the official site so please suggest some other site to get the patch and get the game working its been bit long i am still waiting for the cure

Re: Anyone have the Mirror site for the Pirates of Black Cove patch 1.0.1

Same here I have this game and like everyone else here I am facing the Crashing problem now then I have the link for the patch which is Gamersgate but I can’t download it form that site now I don’t want to delay for getting the patch 1.0.1 now don’t tell me that downloading the patch required one more patch to work so please any one there who have the and other mirror site or some where else to download it. by the way don’t suggest me ant browser cause I know this is not mu browser or computer problem I already tried all the browser including IE, Firefox, chrome and other download software’s but none of them succeeded. So please suggest us come solution for this it would be much appreciates

You can try Google and find gameupdates site that site have the patch available in torrent form so mat be you can able to get the patch just post the reply whether its working of not

I didn’t got the game yet but I have read lot of thread that has the links for downloading the patch 1.0.1 so you can get it form any one of them .I am waiting for the cleans release of the game I don’t like patch and all for my game so always before getting the game always check the review and the go for the game if you look me did the same then you don’t have to worry about it now but never the less you can always rectify you mistake just dont make the habit of this its became of out this attitude publisher don’t bother to teat the game and just release the game and the later make the correction patch to remove the mistake that they have made …………………..bye

My patch is not working any one knows why can any one will me step by step installation process of getting the patch done it will be very nice thanks