Thread: Short review on Pirates Black Cove

Short review on Pirates Black Cove

Guys I have this game and it still under controversy of whether a great game or budged game but I like you people should give your review of the game like story line and all for the new bees like me and I will start with intro
    Pirates of Black Cove is the strategy / role playing game with nice story its developed by Nitro Games and Published by Paradox Interactive the demo of the game is available with the Gamersgate

Re: Short review on Pirates Black Cove

Yes this is great info that your given but its little in complete well won’t blame you for this because I know still you haven’t played the yet, hell nobody did because it’s not working. Such a nice game but it’s not because of early released bug in it how is that for review, its has 2 patch but not yet make game working this id my experience with the game give yours

Before saying any thing about the game I like to say that I haven’t played the game yet so I can’t comment on the game play so everything on my review would be on based on the impression of the game played foe few minutes like 20 because after that mu game crashed so game is great . Liked the graphic and heard is also nice and heard some where that the developers are making patch to rectify so I will be posting my comment on that later but over all the game is goo but published in wrong form with bugs so I hope its cure as quick so that we enjoy this beautiful game

It’s the strategy and role-playing game set in the Caribbean. You will be pirate looking for steal, grog and authority the common royally authority have their colony and ships but more significantly is there are four factions of pirates the Pirates, the  Buccaneers, the Corsairs and the Black Cove. There are three 'good' pirates and the Black Cove is the evil faction . The idea here is that you can act together with the group and get respect with them through missions.

The game is nice but any one have any idea how can I play this game more than 25 minute because after that its crashes , now after reading the story I feel the urge to play the game can anyone give correct way to play this game

Gamespot has given this game only the rating of 3.5 so that I bad I don’t know how the game really is but I playing to buy the game as early as possible when its get fixed

The game is taking place on the sea controlling your ship, or on land, controlling your heroes and units On land you can pick up the missions, building new ships, building new buildings, pillaging colonies and fighting your way through your enemies. And on the ship you can move across the sea and sink or capture enemy ships . its not like in Sid Meier's Pirates you fight your battles on the same map as you travel

Does anyone completed the game yet I want to know the game play before I get the game by the review I cam to conclution that the game is good but developed badly may be this will fixed in future

The game doesn't take itself too seriously. You can notice that because on the cartoonist style this game is displayed in, the funny units and the pirate jokes you can collect yes its true . its content perfect amount of jokes and don't forget the human catapult used to capture other ships