Thread: Achievements of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Achievements of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well I am playing The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from past couple of days. I wanted to get the idea about the achievements which are available in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Achievements of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

It is doubtless that the chapter marker type is cleared mirkwood. Also you will see the generic killed 100 orcs typs. You can also see the crafted for each type of the elf, dwarf & human. I am not into favor of the achievements as they are encourage the cheats in the game because people are looking to get the all the achievements in the game.

If you are not favor of the achievements because of the cheating than I let you know that anti cheat system will work for you. If you doing cheating in the game then you are not going to get any achievements in the game.

I let you know that the thing achievements is used as pat on the back as thanks giving for the playing of the game. I have noticed that there will be increase in the difficulty within in the game as they are trying to get the all the points in the game. you must complete all the quest. You should complete the entire game without any deaths. You should shoot an orc by using the flame arrow to make it fall on the lava pit.

In this particular situation I wanted to share an important thing which will help you out to figure out the thing which you are looking for over here in this particular thread. You have to find all the hidden magic rings from the middle earth and you will be able to unlock the Achievement that is one ring to rule them all. You have to also Slay a Balrog so that you can get the The Dark Fire will not be able to availa you in the game. you have to Assassinate an orc squad without notifying the other one so that you will be able to get the Soft and Quick as Shadows. You should also finish the two trolls simultaneously and you will get the Two Trolls and one stone achievements in the game.

I have managed to get the following achievements in the game.
    • Nice Crispy Bacon- after doing successful raid on orc camp in the night.
    • That One Counts As Mine- I got the same after reaching the milestone of 30 KM.
    • Don't Tell The Elf- due to this particular achievement I have managed to complete the campaign without having any issue.

There are lots of cheating happening if the characters lurks around the killing same the level of the orcs repeatedly so that you managed to get the better stats in the game. many people are using the anti cheat system to avoid the same while playing the game and you should also use the same.

I wanted to tell you that there should be something which will safe guard so that people cannot abuse the game. there should be limiting the number of the enemies in the certain areas or simply counting the enemy shots instead of the friendly fire shot. If you are trying to upgrade the level than it will simply death your character. The most difficult thing for the players to earn the thing in correct way. They are making the system where the enemy in the game is level up and without concerning about the players.

I have managed to get the idea of achievements of the game but it seems to be boring as I lose the interest to get the achievements in the game. it quite bring to get the 500,0000,00 pigeons and 1,000,000 hidden plant roots. It is ok to kill the boss at the end of the level 1 or complete the mission as I have completed the challenge. But collecting the large amount of items is seems to be quite boring. It increase the gameplay of 100 hrs which should be of 8hrs.

Well according to me achievement is the most interesting part of the game. it will give you lots of fun when you are trying to do all the things correct for you. If you are doing cheating in the game then there will be no fun while playing the game.