Thread: Need save game about "Clipping the Corsairs sails" mission of Pirates of Black Cove

Need save game about "Clipping the Corsairs sails" mission of Pirates of Black Cove

Last one month I play this Pirates of Black Cove video game. I play this game on windows 7 OS. It works well without giving any problem at initial stage. Now this game is to be crash at loading time. I need the save game at the mission "Clipping the Corsairs sails" on this game. I hope many users already play this video game. Then please send me this mission so that I can play into that position. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: Need save game about "Clipping the Corsairs sails" mission of Pirates of Black Cove

I am using the same video game patch 1 and after performing this task, when I look up this game, it crashed completely. This video game has to be contains the several mission and "Clipping the Corsairs sails" is one of between them. I play this game but that time I can’t save this game. Then because of game crash I lose this game. Then I try to perform an system restore task on this system. It works and finally I have to be solving such kind of problem.

Re: Need save game about "Clipping the Corsairs sails" mission of Pirates of Black Cove

This game is too buggy. I had the same problem. in that time I decided to perform the reinstall task on this system. I play this video game on my windows 7 OS. I think this is the best that can be performing an action to solve this problem. “Pirates of Black Cove” is a fairly simple game, with naval and land battles. We'll need a save game to add blueprints option. Then I perform a reinstall process on it. This will be work to solve your problem. Try this and locate the real performance.

There is no need to perform such kind task on your system. This will be work and at the end it will be work to solve such kind of problem. The Pirates of Black Cove challenge you to roam the open world with your pirate crew. This video game has to need to perform an upgrade task on it instead of performing the reinstall process. The patch of the video game has to be providing the facility to solve such kind of complicated problem.

You need to connect well-known pirate strongholds similar to Tortuga, Port Royal and others. This kind of ability will be current on this video game. It also provides the facility to just perform a recovery data setting on this video game.You need to use such kind of option and it will be help to you for solving such kind of problem on your system. Try this and locate the result.

Pirates of Black Cove are a good game that is a mix of many games types. There is no need to perform the unnecessary task on this windows or any other compatible type of the system. This video game has to be saving frequently and still restart their entire campaign must perform fine with this game. Then you need to perform an action that will be check the compatibility of this OS. If it is compatible then you need to perform use any compatible patch of this mission on your system. Try to do this task and hope it will be solve your complicated problem.

The best aspect of Pirates of Black Cove is the water and the main thing behind it is to be it appears extremely fine, with compatibility with these windows and the other Xbox or the playstation. On Windows 7 in the Documents folder there is a Nitro Games folder, within that is a piratesofblackcove folder. It contains this file which helps to solve problem.