Thread: Any demo by Snowblind for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Any demo by Snowblind for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well guys can you all tell me that is there any demo been launched for this game by the snowblind? If yes then please share up where can I see it? I really want to see the demo of this game or some video of this game please tell me and share your views?

re: Any demo by Snowblind for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I am sorry to say that no they haven’t been launching any demo and I think videos you can get on the youtube or so but no demo you would be directly getting the game it has been developed completely and it would be launched quickly and then we can enjoy it a lot.

Saw lots of the gameplay demo on the videos over the youtube you can get it over there and it has been a demos like the E3 and the comicon, but I haven’t to heard anything about this other data and from some of the other sites I have found of the saying that they would be releasing one of the download and I am sure that we would be hoping them to to it sooner.

Is demo required for you this game has been already played so much I don’t think that the game actually requires any demo and all because we have been playing this game a lot and then the game has been having videos you can look at them and note down how the game is and how it would be having the effect and I am saying that this game has been very interesting and very much loved by me and I want to play this game always. And even I have found some of them with a bad review and disappointing review for this but I don’t understand why.

I haven’t played this game very much but have been waiting to get a good time to play this game because as whatever time I has played this game I have found it very awesome and I think they would be working as the best.

Re: Any demo by Snowblind for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

No demo nothing just chose it and start playing and anyways who has been looking for it. I wonder why do you need demo and all this would be a definitely a good choice if you go with it and you are going to enjoy this game a lot. They have been successfully developing such an interesting game always and they have been the best among the best players and all and I wonder people are having doubt and they are in search of the demo. anyways I would be saying do wait in search of demo and all just go with it and enjoy the game.