Thread: Any disappointment or not with The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Any disappointment or not with The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends I have been having some disappointment with this game The Lord of the Rings: War in the North as it has seemed to be an open world and I want to know that am I alone having this feeling or is there anyone else who has been feeling the same please share your idea and have a good discussion please.

Re: Any disappointment or not with The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

YAP you are not alone I think that I am with you too I have been disappointed with this to because I think that this would never be the open world which would be running around the fellowship and so it has been a bit disappointing over here. I would be thinking that you need to get the right clear path that would be your opportunity to choose the destiny by yourself and then have some side quest and have fun. Now I have been looking at this game and it has seemed to look like an improvement from the previous version that has been in the ps2. Now in the game you can also pick your hero and if you want you can even spell and things like that and you can walk through the path easily. And this game has been having lots of improvement and that’s the reason why I have been playing it but it must have been more improved but they haven’t concentrated on many of the major parts so I think this has been the drawback and I have been dislike it.

I have been hoping something very new and very big with this game but it haven’t been came up so I am also bit disappointed from my view the new version has also got almost the same view as the previous one and it has been bit boring so I have also been bit disappointed anyways I won’t be saying bad to this game but haven’t liked it that much. And you are not at all alone we all are with you. I know that the first games has lots of problem which has been solved now but the game haven’t been changed it has the same theme and it has been running with the same process so I don’t like playing it much.

I wonder why you guys are having problem with this game it has been so awesome from the beginning and it has been so much fun and I have been enjoying it so much and my friends have been enjoying so much and then I haven’t found much of the people having any problem with this I don’t know how you are been disappointed with this game.

I think the most important problem while making that type of game is the nature of the timeline of the plot. This game's plotline has been running as concurrent with the other events of the trilogy. And the story over here has been very much specific with the sense over the direction and the task urgency. And this kind of the feeling has been always invoked and then game has been countryside with this of the riddermark for hours shooting arrows at deer. And this game has been both due to the same game play it has been bit boring and because of lots of improvement it has been better.

There have been many of the game in comparative to this game and they have been improving so much and they are having so many new feature and change in the game that people would be easily moving towards that I have found this game interesting but that was the story in the beginning many time I feell like everything has been moving same and I just quit without thinking anything.

This is a game where it has been an open world and then it can only be used with the main mission and it has been the important part and then the main mission has been in the sort. This game has been at the 0 credibility because of the free roam. And they should have been putting it to the consequences to make it credible, and we wait so long and the world is always destroyed. And there have been part of the world which has been conquered by the Agandaur and it has been decided to be the open world with the experience in the LOTR up to the point from where the game would become very difficult

Well this game has been improved so much the game has been developed with the nice graphic nice story nice characters what do you want with that I would never support you guys for saying that this is a disappointing game and I would say that this has been an awesome game and you should appreciate the developers hard work.

I am in believe that there would be a legit argument with the open world in the lotr lore that it loses the sense of urgency but it looks like an awesome game. There has been certain thing that you have to remember and that is Oblivion: where you could do whatever and whenever you wanted to do and the whole lore would have been under the threat which has been taken over but the game was still open would. The Dragon Age: which has some limited path but was still open to roam around? And is has some of the story which has been very similar to the lotr and this has been landed under siege and the heroes had to act quickly and then the Red Dead Redemption, Fable, etc. they are all very similar. And then I would be saying that this game has been very nice and this has been the good open world game and has been very different than all other so this would be the best thing how you all have been disliking is strange.

Ok so to promote realism with this game there has been the consequences which have been waiting for waiting very long to complete the particular task. And this would be very best thing to wait for and basically it has been leading like the freedom rebellion and it has been against the sauron dominated middle earth.

I would be saying that the open world with the middle Earth would be one of the perfect thing and which would be having some purpose and then when you would be wanting it to go with the far land you can have to be know. Now this game has been really awesome and I think the best one for the open world and it depends on our own thinking how we are taking this game that’s it.

Playing this game from the beginning time of this game and never found it boring all the version were awesome and was liking it a lot and i wonder that you have been questioning about the disappointment and i dont think this would be a good response for the developers if you would have said this a while ago i mean before the release of some version than i would have had some reasons to say but now all the major problems has been sorted out and this game is really looking one of the best for us and so i would be saying now there is no disappointment.