Thread: What is the level cap in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

What is the level cap in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends I have been thinking what would be the level cap for this game? Does anyone over here have any idea about this then please tell me I want to know about that. I think the experienced guy over here can tell me about this and would like it too know so please share up your ideas and give me some clue.

Re: What is the level cap in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Ok fact speaking I don’t think there would be anyone who would be able to tell you about this because everyone has been working around this game to enjoy this game till now and no one would have been thinking about it right now and you can say that you are the first one to think about that and who wants the answer for this and I think that’s its very thought so state what would be the cap level till now. And I think this would be good when we would have to play all through it and then they would work hard with it to reach the top level and then note out whats the cap level and all.

Well I think they have made this game and the level so tough that it won’t be so easy to come up with this answer so we need to have patients and keep on playing this game and then find some solution with this to get over this answer.

Right now I am playing this game and I have found it very difficult sorry friends I am so sorry I can say anything right now I am really working very hard with all the levels and so its very tough for me to say anything what I can say that this would be a nice tough and a long game with many amazing level which would be loved very much by all of us.

The high level multiplayer has been really very tough and they have been very difficult to cross and so I think we need to concentrate very much on the game to play and know the cap level itself. And there have been number of such games and they have been difficult to play too and this days the games has too be tough and tougher to make the user keep on moving on with it because this days I have saw that many of the users have been playing the games so much that they have been making the tough games so easy and have been completing it quickly and skipping to other games and so the developers have been trying to make the games tougher so that the players find it tough to finsh the game and skip to some other game and that’s not bad either and then the best part is to make it more tougher you need to make it play online and multiplayer and then it would be automatically with a very high level entertaining and tougher too.

The only thing what I can say is the level cap keeps on increasing at the ever level and it is like if at the first time it was something around 20 then this time it would be around 60 and so on and that what I can only say about this cap level stuff and I too don’t think that anyone would be able to make you guide anything more about it till now.

Thanks guys to make this thread and useful thread and helping me out too and i was expecting something really nice from you guys and it has been lots of comment i was searching for something like this before but i dint got any help so i thought to come up with my own and i was thinking not much people would be interested in this but it was really nice to see so many off you commenting over here thank you so much once again and keep commenting and make it more useful for others with same query.

It's level 40