Thread: Hazel the Icy Witch in CastleVille game

Hazel the Icy Witch in CastleVille game

Hi friends, recently while playing the game CastleVille, I have seen some of the good thing in this game. The presence of best Quest in this game, that I have seen Hazel. As I have not able to figure out these new villain Hazel the Icy Witch in this game, I just want to know more about the same thing ad also what are the thing I have to do to complete the quest for defeting this villain in this game. if you people have any ideas about the quest and the rewards for playing this mission then please reply. I have searched many sites to know about this but however I can’t able to figure out more about these new trips in this game. Any reply will be thanks.

Re: Hazel the Icy Witch in CastleVille game

This is one of the best things in this CastleVille, this villain is somewhat difficult to defeat in this game, which is good to play. There are several quests the players have to play and to complete.

This mission is basically known as Chilly Wind Investigation: Uncommon Cold there are several list of quest the player have to play, I just have played the first Quest and have completed, so the thing that I have seen in this First Quest is that the options I have seen and selected for tasks having 3 Exploration Crystals, and exploring the Gloomy Area with the 3 little Pigs and feeding 3 Pigs you just found. And after that the reward that offered is 500 Coins and 10 XP.

The thing that I have seen that there are Quest called as Chilly Wind Investigation: Getting Warmer whose tasks option are for exploring the Gloomy Area in the far North with the help of Treasure Chest and getting 3 Milk Bottles which can be found by tending the adult cow. After that the player will be rewarded with the 500 Coins and 10 XP, this is the good Questing based game. Beside this there are several questing in this game based for Hazel the Icy Witch.

There in this game the Chilly Wind Investigation: Oh, Hail is the best one. There the Tasks is for exploring the Gloomy area with the Icy Tornado

And after completing this Quest, the quest rewards will be 500 Coins and 10 XP.

The Quest 1 in Chilly Wind Investigation: Oh, Hail is really intrusting and the tasks which are there in the first quest for Oh, Hail is having 3 Dragon's Breath which can be found by clicking Post to Friends button in the quest window, and the other is to make use of Dragon's Breath on the Icy Totem.

The reward is 500 Coins and 10 XP, Witch Crossing Sign which can be found there in Decor tab in the Inventory.

gogo222 Guest

this is the good Questing based game. Beside this there are several questing in this game based for Hazel the Icy Witch.

Quote Originally Posted by gogo222 View Post
    this is the good Questing based game. Beside this there are several questing in this game based for Hazel the Icy Witch.
    There I have seen the following Quest in this game.
    • Uncommon Cold
    • Getting Warmer
    • OH, Hail
    • Melt With you
    • Ice to Meet you
    • Freeze
    • Gate Crashing
    • On Thin Ice
    • Frost Bites
    • Chill Out