Thread: Story of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Story of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I have seen video of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the computer of mine. I have seen that Minas Tirith is being displayed into the background. I have noticed that it has been flashing between the scene and possibly Lothlorien for the playing of that particular video. There are lots of things which are working fine. We are also going to have the fight at the Minas Tirith. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Story of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I thinking that the men from that East assault Dale and Erebor would take part into the same. The Elves of Lothlorien and Mirkwood will have the same problem which you have stated over here. as far as I know there will be total 3 assaults of Lorien which was forced by the Dol Guldur..

I thinking that the men from that East assault Dale and Erebor would take part into the same. The Elves of Lothlorien and Mirkwood will have the same problem which you have stated over here. as far as I know there will be total 3 assaults of Lorien which was forced by the Dol Guldur..
    I have gone through the point which you have stated over here and I have noticed the same thing. Minas Tirith will be able to play the same roll in the game. very first thing which I have seen is Osgiliath and it could be runins of the Dale near of the lonely mountain. Backgoround will look as Dale from the beginning. Why it is happening because I am at the war in the north side in the game.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. after looking at the post of yours I have figure out that there will be lots of things are going to be happen due to north hence it might be down to the each of the faction. We might need to travel everywhere as all the characters and doing all the stuffs in the game. I am wondering that it will be the second on option in the game. I am hoping that the second one will provide the more exploration while playing the game. as far as I know this particular game is having great look and feel and also all the gamers are going to have great time while playing this particular game.

I am having specific speculation on this particular matter and I am hoping that it will be useful to figure out the thing which you are looking for. If the developer of the game has provided open exploration of the game than I am wondering that it will quite big amount of the time. I would like to have any of the idea which will upgrade the weapons and armor which are available into the game.
    I agree with the information which you have mentioned over here. if you don’t want anything lik e scenery in the game than you should simply disable the same. you have to go through the map atonement thing which you don’t wanted into the game.

I let you know that Middle Earth will be quite big and open exploration will not work for you as Mirkwood is enough big.

I am having specific speculation on this particular matter and I am hoping that it will be useful to figure out the thing which you are looking for. If the developer of the game has provided open exploration of the game than I am wondering that it will quite big amount of the time. I would like to have any of the idea which will upgrade the weapons and armor which are available into the game.

If the developer of the game provides the large section in the game than we are going to have the big gaps in the map of the game and I am suspecting that they are looking to make the realm of Mirkwood.

I let you know that the story part of the game is quite interesting . I am thinking that I am going to take the part of yours Dúnedain, Dwarves and Elves . they are not explored into the game so far. I am expecting that the map and places which are introduced in the game will be quite unique. If the Dale is going to take the part of the Dale and all the other place of north. I think it would be an awesome experience while exploring the Erebor and Mirkwood in the game. share the experience of yours once you have done the same.