Thread: ‘Server browser is reporting with 0 Server found and 0 filtered’ in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

‘Server browser is reporting with 0 Server found and 0 filtered’ in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I am getting particular issue which has been associated with Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad. Well I have noticed that the server browser is reporting back that ‘it has found 0 servers and it is filtering 0’. Let me know why the above mentioned issue being happening into the situation of mine and I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: ‘Server browser is reporting with 0 Server found and 0 filtered’ in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any recent changes on the system? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer ? can you provide the log file of the issue which you are getting over here. Let me know if you are having other information which will be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Re: ‘Server browser is reporting with 0 Server found and 0 filtered’ in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Looking at the problem I am suggesting that you should simply get the masterserver.vdf and you have to place the same into the steam/config directory.

I am suggesting following solution which you can try to fix the issue of yours.
    • You have to click on the Filters button which is available at the bottom left of the server browser.
    • Now you have to uncheck the No Empty Servers, No Full Servers and No Password Servers option.
    • Once you have done the same you have to click on the Apply button.
    • After doing the same thing will work for you.

I think you might need to reinstall the game. you should uninstall the entire game then reboot the system and then you should try to install the game on the computer of yours.

Well there could be bug issue with the game and I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and find out where exactly is the bug in the game and they will release a patch which you have to use to resolve the issue which you have mentioned over here.