Thread: A Big Thank Paradox to you for killing my gaming experience in Pirates of Black Cove

A Big Thank Paradox to you for killing my gaming experience in Pirates of Black Cove

I want to thanks to paradox for releasing the game on the deadline that great and forgot to test the game the game before releasing and throw the game in front of us. I won’t complaint about crashes that the game is have in ever 15 min on my desktop any one want to join me in appreciating the game I feel like alone come on guys express your feeling

Re: A Big Thank Paradox to you for killing my gaming experience in Pirates of Black Cove

Here take me also in you gang man this is great I really want to thanks paradox for releasing the game right on time no matter if you rushed your developers for finishing the game early and on to of that not to testing the game before bring them on to the shops man I bet you have made a quick bucks
    See we are not like other to complain about what you did. I just want to say you made completely fool out of the people for who bought your game I have played for 20 minuets before the game crashed and now after the repeated crash I have now decided to give up the game for the good. It is the worst game of all

Re: A Big Thank Paradox to you for killing my gaming experience in Pirates of Black Cove

I was looking for the patch on internet which was very hard to find as it was not available at all as it was not linked it via your main page so please for our sake paradox please put the patch on the main page so that at least all search engine site can find it I will same some of our time . the only thing make me happy is the game is uninstalling it from my pc

That why I never get the game on it release because now days there are lot of game that wont perform to mark so I wait till every on make the reviews and about this game I am not getting it

I think the only Paradox publisher here Paradox as it developed by a studio called Nitro Games, AFAIK. Beside you must recognize that it's fairly familiar for Paradox published game to give the patch on the forum in a sub-forum where to just folks who registered their game by entering the CD key on the "my game" have access I know that patch is found in the sub forum that you cant see as you didn’t registered in the game . I think only this may be the reason.

I think the patch is available in the gamers gate website but its not available for the Steam or Impulse users as they have there own means of updating the game

No nitro did not published patches like that those beta patch are specified for the core titles likes
    Like Eu3, HoI3, Vicky2 and there are not lot of people that were register there game to the forum because
    Steam game keys are not yet activated

Its really feels bad to know that you have so many crashes but the word has been spread that they are still working on the bugs and no patches are available cause sub forums are not working so the links to the patch are not working so that why every one is having the trouble