Thread: Pirates of Black Cove Gets 3.5 Review Rating by Gamespot that’s very bad

Pirates of Black Cove Gets 3.5 Review Rating by Gamespot that’s very bad

Not what I have expected by this game they should try to set the compatibility of game to Windows Vista SP 2 this constant crashes not going to help the game at all now the gamespot has also given the game the review of just 3.5 and as I know that is no the good review but they need to do something about this as soon as possible

Re: Pirates of Black Cove Gets 3.5 Review Rating by Gamespot that’s very bad

See like I said to everybody else and I am repeating this to you also that id you don’t like the game its doesn’t mean the game is not good. The Pirates of Black Cove is not necessarily made for everyone that doesn’t mean the game is bad itself I mean if you are not happy with the game doesn’t mean that other also feels the same just don’t get me wrong I am telling the fact here . know how dose it feel when you pay for getting the game and the game Is not performing that bad I am been already been there and done that plenty of time and its bad ever time

Now about the review that is made by the Gamespot video review is works like this one reviewer will love the game another will say board and third will be completely trashed the game but the fact is there is no multiple reviewer it only one man who make the review no matter what the game is so that is not proper review as review is what may people think of game not just one person. This is why it is significant to read a bunch of evaluation and find a common theme in them. if there is demo is available the just download it and check whether is working fine for you or not

Gamespot's score of 3.5 won't be the final awful review they get, other than they are more than happy that so far there are five positive ones for each bad one they've gotten. so as to means they did impressive right,

In my opinion paradox have released the game which are good and fun to play but still the bugs are the problem in all of the game still they are at least working to get it rectified not like other developers so hats of to paradox this make me go back to the paradox all the time

I don’t really know how the games is working causes at the moment all games are crashing to desktop so its always advisable to wait for a while before getting the game . its not a good idea for having the game at the time of release because now a days every game has some bug after release so check the review before getting the game so that we get the worth of our money ever time we but the game .

The fact is those bugs can easily fixed and yet it is released with the game so there should be proper tested before releasing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Carley View Post
    In my opinion paradox have released the game which are good and fun to play but still the bugs are the problem in all of the game still they are at least working to get it rectified not like other developers so hats of to paradox this make me go back to the paradox all the time
    Yeah you definitely have to go back to them looking for the patch LOL