Thread: What is your opinion about Arena in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

What is your opinion about Arena in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I have installed The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the computer of mine. I loved the look and feel of this particular game. I wanted to know what do you thinking about the Arena mode of the game? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the promp replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is your opinion about Arena in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

As far as I know this particular Arena mode will not be fruitful at all. In many other game I have seen where people are really liking the arena mode of the game.

Re: What is your opinion about Arena in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

I am not sure about the thing which I have mentioned over here but you will not be able to add the arena type mode in the game. you have to take care of the story things of the game. also you are going to attack the hordes while playing this particular game. Let see whether the developer of the game is introducing the arena mode of the game on the computer of yours. I think you have figured out the entire thing.

According to me arena should be like oblivions in the game. I wanted to tell you that Oblivion's arena was the most important part of the game. it is using the a glitch you will be able to kill everyone without hitting anyone in the game by making use of the bunch of the arrows when you are out of the reach of enemies.

If the develop of the game are looking to make Arena than I am sure that they are going provide more and more glitches into the game and which can be exploited so that you will be able to win the battles in the game. however I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide some kind of different stuff into the game. if the Arena is implemented in the game than I don’t think so it will not provide anything like reward for the players excepting the achievements for the champion title. The developer of the game should provide something like unique armor and weapons.

After looking all the post of yours I am expecting that Arena in the game will be quite amazing. You will have couple of option while fighting in the game that is either fight solo or you can go for the fellowship in the game. I think we should wait for the response of the developer of the game.