Thread: All about the weapons of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

All about the weapons of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I loved to do video gaming on the computer of mine. now I have installed The Lord of the Rings: War in the North on the computer of mine. I wanted to know what weapons are going to be introduce into the game? if I am not wrong there will be some kind of weapons which is going to be introduce in specific kind of races? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about the weapons of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

As far as I know this particular game is going to provide the following kind of the weapons in the game.
    • Swords
    • Spears
    • Bows
    • Knives
    • Shields
    • Hammers
    • legendary weapons

I loved the look and feel of this particular game and I am having own speculation regarding the weapons of this particular game. According to me they should provide Axes, Hammers, maces, and throwing axe. Also there should be single as well as double handed weapons in the game. if I am not wrong you are going to have the daggers, duel weld and also excel at bows.

I think it would be fair enough elf is making use of speed as well as accuracy rather than of the forces. So I am suspecting that you should make use of the weedy elves and it will also make use of the crossbows which will give more strength to team in the game. there can be conventional weapons like sword. Elves has been allowed to make use of the eleven swords which will provide a buff on the some basis of the stats. It is used to provide grace to elves than that of the giving sluggish motions. If the above mentioned stuff is implemented than characters of the game will have more restriction.

I am expecting that there will following set of weapons for the all the users of this particular game.
    • Men is better with swords, Spears and Sheilds than that of the other races.
    • Dwarves is better with Axes both the Melee and Range. You can also use hammers.
    • Elves is better with Bows and simply knives both the male and range.

As it is happening with the all fantasy kind of the games it will have all the kind of the weapons in the game. Elves will have the range of the weapons. Dwarves is going to have the brute force and the Man will have the happy medium.

I am expecting that the developer of the game have to more work on the situation. You can also go for the specific kind of the classes which are going to vary which kind of the races which you are supposed to choose in the game. there will be big difference of the skills between the Aragorn and Boromir which you are using in the game. also there should be kind of the good customization within the class while playing the game.

I am hoping that all the weapons which are introduced in the game will have kind of specifics or you can say you will be able to say the minor weapon overlaps. I am expecting that each and every class in the game is going to more specific. I am not sure about the thing but the developer can provide the guild war into the game. the best thing which I wanted to tell you is that you should contact the develop of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for over here in this particular thread. I think having appropriate weapons we are going to have great time with the game.