Thread: Can we play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from the people of LOTR movie series?

Can we play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from the people of LOTR movie series?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular game. I wanted to know whether there we will be allow the characters from the Lord of the Rings movies to play the with random War In The North players. Which character from movie will you like to play?

Re: Can we play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from the people of LOTR movie series?

Looking at the requirement of yours I am suggesting that you should see about the thing that is the settings of the game is quite much pull away just from the Fellowship's travel so that you will not be able to see at all in the game. if there will be something like minor characters in the game then they are going to be like townsfolk than that of the people who are supposed to fight with you in the game.

Re: Can we play The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from the people of LOTR movie series?

According to me there is nothing to be deal with the Bethesda or EA. I think the developer of the game should focus on the most important thing that is gameplay and the story line of the game. there is no issue whether you are playing the game for the couple of minutes or beginning at the each and every race from the different storyline. I am expecting that the Elrond and Aragorn are going to be major portion of this particular game. they have told me that they are going to do some scouting on rivendell.

I am not sure about the thing which I am going to post over here but you should look on the same and see whether it is giving any light shed about the thing which you are looking for over here in this particular thread. According to me there is a chance to have the famous heroes from epic triology. However I am wondering that the Arya is seems to be referred that some actions will be going to be taken by the fellowship before the journey begins in the game. if you view the trailer of the game then you will see that the they are referring with Lord Elrond of Revindel.

After playing the game for the couple of hours you have to see that you are going to have the important figure from the Lord of the Rings films. I am wondering that all the three characters which are involved in the game will take the fellowship before they are supposed into the sperate ways.

As you will start with game you will begin playing after completing race which you have picked the main. You will perform some of the task at the beginning area and you will earn favour after completing the task. Also it will lead and send you to Rivendell on any of the important task which you have to complete in the game. Rivendell Elrond will send us to the scout and the land arounds of the so that ringbearer and you will be able to begin in quest in the game. once you have completed the same you will see that you are going to face the most difficult part of the game that you will come across of the Agandaur's assault. So I am expecting that the thing which you have mentioned over here will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

Dwarves is not living at the Grey Mountains as far as I know. Well according to me Erebor, Iron Hills and the Ered Luin will be the one of the best option into the game. Bree will be good option for the Dunedain but it seems to be quite better to begin with Angle since Dunedain is living over there. Begging with and meeting the same with the famous charcter will let you know about go for Rivendell. However people are having different idea on this particualr matter. it would be more appropriate for the elf to come from the Rivendell. I am expecting that there will be lots of magic is going to be happen at the elf realm in the Mirkwood. Personally I am hoping that the dwarf should come from the erebor or it will okey if he is going to come with iron hills. The entire area of the grey mountain is filled with orcs and goblins. Let me know whether information which I have stated over here was useful to you or not.

I have seen the trailer of the game and I have come to know that human will not be elf as a mage and hence you will be able to decide the characters according to requirement of yours.

There are lots of new things in game. there will be different kind of the races which has been played by the different classes. Even I have seen a video where we will be able to create new characters without selecting any option for the class. I think all the things will be confirmed by the developer of the game.

I don’t expecting that we are not going to meet the Fellowship members. However I am expecting that you are going to meet the some of other heroes and you will have some more important characters in the game. We know that there are King Dain, Ragadast, Elrond characters in the book which you can have in the game. but still if you are having query than you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the same.

If there will be lots of characters who are turning about the Fellowship and it will turn of lots of things into the game. I think the developer of the game should work appropriate to make the thing working for us. I am hoping that they will provide new range of carcatersin the game.