Thread: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game Crash to desktop

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game Crash to desktop

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. Recently I have installed the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on mine system and I have installed the game without any issue but while launching the game mine system will get crashed to desktop. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game Crash to desktop

Might be looking at your issue I think your system is not compatible with your game and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure your game is compatible with your system and after that let me know the issue. Even most of them face this issue due to compatible and so therefore I would like to suggest you this.

Try to uninstall any needless software, and disable program which load at startup and run ‘in the background’. If you have lots of program which loads at background and the you will face this type issue on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make disable the unnecessary program on the background. To do these make click on the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that make click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure utility windows and under that go to the startup tab. Now on the startup tab make check mark on the program that you don’t want and after that make click on the disable all button. Now once you click on that and after that you will get the confirmation to restart the system and after that restart the system to get the setting and then try to play the game.

Try to run the game on the compatible mode and after that go through your issue. To start the game on the compatible mode you need to go through the below steps: first make right click on the exe launching file of the game and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the compatible tab and under that make check mark on the run this program on the compatible mode check box and after that select the accurate option from the drop down box and after that click on the ok and then go through your issue.

I think your direct X version is old or the Direct X have been corrupted and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reinstall the Direct X version on your system or updated the Direct version to latest version and after that let me know the issue.

Make sure you have updated the all driver and other things on your system and if you have not updated the driver and other things that are necessary to game then you face this issue and so would like to suggest you to make updated your driver and after that make updated your windows. To update the driver you need to open the device manger and to do this go to the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manager and under that go to the graphics card driver and after that make right click on the graphic driver and after that select the updated. Now once you updated the driver and after that reboot the system and ten make windows updated your system. To make windows updated on your system you need to go through the below steps: before doing this make sure you have disable the automatic windows updated, go to the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel make click on the windows updated application. Now on the windows updated application make click on the check for the updated button and after that some time you will get the updated and then install it on your system and after that make reboot your system for best result.

Have setup the perfect bios configuration on your system and did you install the latest chipset drivers for your motherboard as far as bios updates? Make sure all this and then let me know the issue.

I think there something wrong with your game and so therefore I would like to suggest you to reinstall the game and after that install it again properly and after that make sure your facing the issue or not. To uninstall the game go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and after that locate to the game that you have installed. Once you click on that and then you will get the option to uninstall or something like remove then just make click on the that and after that once you done and then install the game again and after that let me know the issue.

Hello thanks for the replaying and I would be pleased about your suggestion, as you all said that I have gone through the steps and I have solved mine issue. Thanks again for the answer.