Thread: Using Six-Axis Controller for Rock of Ages

Using Six-Axis Controller for Rock of Ages

The game Rock of Ages was to release today? Anyone has the game yet? I want to know if Six-Axis Controller of PlayStation 3 is available for this game? I think the six-axis controller would really enhance the fast-pace action which I think is there in the game.

Re: Using Six-Axis Controller for Rock of Ages

Yes, I really like the sixaxis controller and the main advantage of this is that it detects the motions the gamer makes when playing the game on PS3. I have the game Heavenly Sword, and it is the best example of how sixaxis controller which allows you to adjust weaponry and catapult systems which it does by pushing the sixaxis controller forward. Also, Lair allows players to move the huge dragon by controlling the sixaxis controller. Like if you move the controller up and down the dragon moves too. This motion detection technique thus makes the experience of playing games even more fun. So, I hope they have six axis controller that would make it in the exclusive league like the other games already are.

Re: Using Six-Axis Controller for Rock of Ages

The developers have said that they are right now only concentrating on the traditional controllers of analogue sticks. Since, it is a new feature they have not yet decided to incorporate it in the game. So, I think it will not be available for Rock of Ages. It will be very tough for them to incorporate the new analogue as many new tests and changes must be made to the game, which will not be done when the new game is released.