Thread: Which is your least favorite and favorite Lord Of The Rings video game

Which is your least favorite and favorite Lord Of The Rings video game

I have seen the trailer of the game Lord of the rings Battle in the north. The game looks really best in the way so I want to know which is your favorite game and which is the list favorite game of your and why. Lets I will start it off first my favorite game is the Lord of the Rings the Two Towers and least favorite is the Lord of the Rings fellowship of the ring.

Re: Which is your least favorite and favorite Lord Of The Rings video game

One of my least favorite game in this series is the is Lord of the rings Conquest I don’t seeing diversity in the game still the game is good but not that much good for play . I haven’t played the Lord of the rings fellowship of rings and two towers so I don’t want to do my comment on those games. The game in this series which I played at first time is the Lord of the Rings return of the kings so its my one of the best game which I played in the series so far. And in the top of the charts in my list is the lord of the rings online which is the best of the best game ever launched by any game development company.

My favorite game is the The Lord of the Rings Conquest which is actually fun to play game. And I think one of the best in this series.

I liked the entire series of lord of the rings game. But as you asked my favorite one it the lord of the rings third age and since the gameplay of this game is one of the best in the series and story of the game is also nice one also like the lord of the rings conquest . and the game which I don’t like The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers which are actually developed by the ea and I think those are the baddest games in this series.

My one of the non favorite game in this series is the Lord of the Rings Conquest. Graphics of the game is also not so good but game will be fun to play if we play it with the friends at a time. The game will be playable over the online is nice but that also now not possible since ea has shut of the servers for old games of them. And my favorite game will be the Lord of the Rings Battle for the middle earth. The graphics is the best the gameplay is also good .online play of multiplayer is also good and not buggy so one of my favorites in collection other thing is that which I want to mention you is that this game also planning to stop their servers.

• My favorite game in this series Is the Lord of the Rings Online.
    • Least favorite game in the series is Lord of the rings Fellowship of the Ring.

I am the great fan of the Lord of the rings game series. And it’s difficult me to in the series to decide which is the best and which is the worst in the game. But still I will say that the one of the game which I played most is the Lord of the Rings Battle for the middle earth and liked the games in the series is The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Also I liked the Lord of the Rings Conquest. And one of my all time favorite game is the Lord of the Rings Third Age Total War.

Lord of the Rings War of the Rings this game I don’t like at all and it will be in my least favorite game list. And my favorite game is the Lord of the Rings Online since the game has nice enjoyable gameplay over online. Also has the nice combat don’t like the graphics of the game that much but still it is my favorite game.

I am also fan of the lord of the rings series.and enjoyed playing the Lord of the Rings two towers. But the game has some bugs in it. I like to play The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King with my friends in co op mode. The lord of the rings Conquest is also nice game which is has linear gameplay and combat system is also best in the game. Lord of the Rings Third age is also the nice game but it doesn’t have the good combat system. I liked the lord of the rings Battle of for the middle earth also.

I like playing the lord of the rings War of the Rings it looks really great and liked the gameplay of it. Also in my opinion Lord of the Rings Battle for the middle earth and Battle for the middle earth II. Both these games are good game and have nice co op game play.

My favorite game is the Lord of the Rings Battle for the middle earth since the game feels like we are in the movie campaign map will be nice also and allow us to go where to go next. The graphics is also good and the sound effect is also good. Voice acting in the game is also provided by the movie cast for the game. So game is really entertaining. And less favorite game is the lord of the rings online is since the game has not that much good graphics. And the main advantage of the game is that the game is free to play. Nice game play but only problem for me is that the game is for online itself. So this is only the drawback which I actually known.