Thread: ArcticVanguard vs. eliotn in Achron game

ArcticVanguard vs. eliotn in Achron game

Hello guys one query about this game. Relatively a game, I consider both ArcticVanguard and eliotn won around 12 times. Did I talk about paradox? What you guys think about this? Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your response on this query. Does anyone else notice this? All replies are appreciated.

Re: ArcticVanguard vs. eliotn in Achron game

paradoxes everywhere. I think this is my favorite match I've played thus far. ShadowFury, if you're willing to, I think almost everyone would love to see it casted. If you wouldn't mind, we'd appreciate it. Could someone give me a quick rundown of what actually happened? I tried to do the ghetto obs replay (edit replay, select obs, jump freely), and I accidentally shifted a player (not an obs), which seemed to have caused both players to stop doing anything. However, I'm not 100% sure it isn't an engine issue; though I'll be more careful about when I shift around next time I try to cast it.

I noticed some weird stuff like this, too. Seems to be a real bug concerning the replays, since it happened to me in a replay where no observers have been present (grrnonameleft vs ippstich tournament game). However it happened only at what time I jumped between players. And only when I did not do it right at the beginning of the game. 2 attempts at Gfrog vs. Me so far (though first was accidentally telling Fraps to stop recording halfway through), 1 attempt at this, I think ghetto obs replay may not work as well as I thought.

I've seen a few of these casts, but this is definitely my favorite. Excellently played by both the players. ShadowFury - I have no idea how you keep up with what's going on. I was listening to you to understand most of it. Check the "Number of Uploads" on my page. I think this is commentary #41 (though many others were 2 parters, so probably more like #35). Also, I've been playing this game for the last year, so that helps too.