Thread: Chronocloning in Achron Game

Chronocloning in Achron Game

I am interested in purchasing the achron game .I have heard about the chronoclones in the game. I want to know about making chronoclones in the the game. So how can we make the cronoclones in the game using the iced tactics. Does anyone knows about it if knows then please provide the way to make it.

Re: Chronocloning in Achron Game

Yes the chronoclones are done using the iced tactics for the Achron game. You can create is using the undo command. You can do this by setting the CP to the arrival to front of furthest back timewave after that cancel the order when the timewave passes the UPP and foundry passes the CP. But this in the older version the changes can be done in game for the latest timeline layout

I don’t think the newer version has the iced tactics in it. You can confirm it by going to their official site. Since you are using it I think when you added the newer version older things of the game does not get removed. So I think you are using the older version of game. Therefore you are able to use the iced tactic. The newer iced tactic is occurring around the 170 seconds of UPP. But now it occurs at 185 seconds of upp. Since this strategy makes the player more dominant in the game they have removed it from the game. I don’t know is it completely removed by them or not but this is actually making problem for the game so it will be removed by them.

Due to chronocloning is easier and make it dominance in the game. Therefore they are trying to remove this. But they can fix this by making the UPP value higher.

Yes the iced tactic not providing support for making the chronocloning in game. And what he says is the right the new version of the game have the 185 upp which is 15 seconds less than what is previously. Since the iced tactic is not supported in the gaem I am having the timeline difference which allow you to make the chronclones easily. Timeline data which I am using.
    • Max CP: 180 sec
    • Re-CP:60 sec
    • UPP: 200 sec
    • Wave Speed: 3 sec
    • Window: 430 sec
    • Waves: 3 sec
    • Present: 370 sec

I am playing the achrone game latest version. And I have the stategy for making chronclone easily without being getting in trouble. Follow what I have done in the game.
    • Set it at the -2:45
    • After timewave passes the -2:45 now set the CP to -5:40
    • Now go to the arrival time.
    • Forward it for around 5 seconds
    • Now undo the departure of CP and go to departure which is undone .

I have the game which is newer version installed on the system. You can do the permacloning which can be possible in the game. it can be done using the re-sequences pattern. There is other way also but success ratio is around the 50% so only half possibility you can use the grandfather kidnapping in the game. for doing this follow the below steps.
    • Construct a chronoporter, now send army to clone back via the chronoporter.
    • take them back before gate was built.
    • build chronoporter again after the departure near the old one
    • when the arrival is permanent send the unit back to the gate built by you.
    • move them to the construction site
    • they will block the construction site by going to the gate.
    • Since the gate is built the departure is not possible .

I am playing the game. I am playing the multiplayer mode of the game mostly. I see that many of the player are not able to do the chronclone in the multiplayer mode of the game.

You can stop them by the using the timewave . Use it on the past edge which moves. And stops after the present and it will be at the stop state only after that.
    Some of the drawbacks of doing this will be
    • Unable to see the final result which comes down when you observe the past edge which actually makes timeline to mislead which is bad factor of it.

And the advantages of using this will be
    • It will stop the chronocloning method.
    • You can’t predict the paradox resolution
    • It will allows the user to get a perfect start

I am agree with you I have also don’t see the users using the chroncloning in the multiplayer mode of game. Also I haven’t used the chronocloning effect in the single player competitive game mode. Since there is many other pressures which need to be handled while playing the game. I don’t think it’s really harder to manage it but don’t get a chance to do it.many of the people in the game are not more effective in using the chroncloning . but the steps he provide will help everyone to use the chronocloning more effectively.