Thread: Is there any possibility of multiplayer campaign in achron Game

Is there any possibility of multiplayer campaign in achron Game

I have seen the trailer of the game. And it looks like the one of the nice rts game. I have played many of the rts games like the Dawn of War 3 and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. So I have played the entire campaign of those games. And hoping that many of the features of those games need to be there. This game also support the co op campaign. So my main question is that does the game have the co op campaign in the game and also want to know about the multiplayer campaign of game. since such a feature will make game more entertaining.

Re: Is there any possibility of multiplayer campaign in achron Game

According to me the game has the multiplayer in it. I have seen the details regarding the game on the steam which actually specified it as the single player and multiplayer game. some of the best features which I have pointed out is the it has the competitive multiplayer mode in it.

Yes the game has the multiplayer campaign in it. since I have played the beta version of the game. About the other question about which you want to know that is the co op single player mode. I haven’t seen the co op single player mode in the game while it is in the beta but I think they are actually working on it and they will actually add the co op single player mode in the final release of the game. I don’t have confirmed idea about it but it will include in the final release of game. So wait for the game to get launched globally.

I have ordered the game from the official site. And you answer regarding the question you asked is the yes there is multiplayer mode for the game. Doesn’t have the co op gameplay but have the competitive multiplayer in it.