Thread: Achron game not responding on load

Achron game not responding on load

Friends, I have just bought this game which is running on an ASUS K52JT (Radeon HD 6370M) and my problem is that the game is not able to load the levels. I have gone through the drivers many of the times and I found that there are no available updates and I can see that there is just one version all in total. If you know any other thing for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: Achron game not responding on load

Are you having the firewall running on your computer? If yes, then you will have to disable that temporarily and see if you are getting the same thing. If this is due to the active firewall then you will not get that problem again.

There are more chances that the game is corrupted and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. So try to uninstall and install the game again to check if the problem is resolved or not. There are many of the problems like this with other games as well where reinstalling the game resolves the issue and therefore I am suggesting you the same and hope that it will be helpful to you also. Other than this, disabling the firewall can also be one of the good ways to troubleshoot this problem as already suggested in above post. If that failed to work in your case then please reply back and we will try to solve this problem in some other possible ways.

Thank you so much for your quick suggestion but have already tried by the firewall and reinstallation but that does not helped. I need some advanced way to tackle this.