Thread: What are the Key Bindings in Achron game?

What are the Key Bindings in Achron game?

I am starting this to know that what the key bindings in this game are. If you are having any query or any suggestion regarding the key binding then please post that over here. I hope we will have great discussion on this. Thank you!!!

Re: What are the Key Bindings in Achron game?

I am not the developer or expert of this but I know some of the Key Bindings in Achron game which I am listing below. I hope that this will be helpful to you and other users also.
    • F11 – Normal
    • F10 - Slow
    • F12 - Fast
    • tab - menu
    • Insert - camera rotation (hold and move mouse)
    • Pg up - Camera up
    • Esc - Cancel
    • Pg down - Camera down

Thank you so much for pyour quick reply on this but these are the basic one that I am also aware of. I want you to post something additional, other than this, if you know

There are some of key bindings which I have been pining for.
    • "ESC" key: In nearly for every PC game, this key pauses the whole game and takes you to the menu. (But this is not happening in my case, don’t know the reason for this)
    • Time Manipulation keys: These are going to be used quite a lot for this game and it would be good to be able to simply press a key, more willingly than forced to click on them. While a single click is fast, a key is quicker, particularly when these are going to be greatly used. My special wish is intended for a pause key.

It would be remarkable if one of the developers might take time out of their eventful schedule for posting a list of all existing key bindings. This would help answer a lot of questions and provide us a nice resource to fall back on.

"ESC" key: In nearly for every PC game, this key pauses the whole game and takes you to the menu. (But this is not happening in my case, don’t know the reason for this)
    This is mainly for the reason that we used the Esc key to exit the game all through early development (when you require to exit and restart it often). I hope that they will change this in their next build.

I believe that the most excellent way to ease satisfy everyone's differing preferences intended for key bindings would be either an in-game menu otherwise a config file. By this method, you could use any key you wanted for anything, and therefore if you required Slingshot tied to, for example, 't' for teleport, you might do that. It would permit for a more comfortable, personalized game practice. What would be good for now is a list of the existing key bindings. As for the Speed buttons, they previously have hotkeys as:
    • F9 - Pause
    • F10 - Slow
    • F11 - Normal
    • F12 – Fast

I think that it would be great if the topic creator could copy all mentioned hotkeys into the initial post and after that we would have a list going. Hotkeys I remember on top of my head:
    tab - menu
    delete - undo
    I know there are more interesting hotkeys sprinkled around but I can't remember them.