Thread: few suggestions for Pirates of Black Cove

few suggestions for Pirates of Black Cove

I am paying Pirates of Black Cove. Very nice game it is everything Is great including the Graphics of the game and art style even the setting is great. Overall the game is fully enjoyable . only there is minor problem in the game what I am facing that is the world map is bit small and even it is not rotatable and yeah I want to know is it possible to change the ship names. Fell free to share your suggestions and provide solution to my question if you know any …

Re: few suggestions for Pirates of Black Cove

yes agree with you very nice game it is but i just wish If there is a fast forward key in the game would be better to play or even great if provided with instant jump back to the boat function.

yeah the game is nice but the problem is with the glow that should be disappeared after completing the task of collecting the blueprint. However the glow covering the shipwrecks remains glowing so as result I even don’t know sometimes that I have already done and reached over there. so I wish that it should only glow when there is point of interest over there or over there which is not done yet..

the main and the big problem is the game requirements to just play Pirates of Black Cove game I have to spend lots of money for upgrading my system it requires dual core and graphic card and minimum of 2 GB of ram. I tried so hard to run this game on my computer but i failed to run .

yes the game is just awesome but the main thing in the game is your ship so at least in each port there should be 6 to 7 variations. And should set a wide range to choose between from the fat merchants, heavy warships, fast couriers and provided to drop sail just for change. And provide more updates to weapons such as guns, armor. handling 4 times in each port.

good game it is but there should be a mini map provided so as to not face any problem while navigation and should be classic tasks such as picking Rum from Port A to Port B to let earn or make money or points Also some reputation with other factions

i think you dont know how to use cheat .instead of glow to disappear and wishing , waiting for the to update the game better you use TSearch to set blueprints to 999. So as to unlock the stuff instead of searching for shipwrecks.