Thread: unable to see the sea in Pirates Black Cove

unable to see the sea in Pirates Black Cove

I have desktop at my home from last two years. I don’t have any problem with the working of my device. I am big fan of gaming. I played almost all the game that I know. And I like to play the latest games in the market. I started to play the Pirates Black Cove game from last week. But I faced some serious problem with it. The main problem is I cannot see the SEA in my game. Actually there is no problem in the demo there's just no ocean visible. I am able to hear it which forces me to run to the bathroom every 10 minutes. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem. please help me.

Re: unable to see the sea in Pirates Black Cove

You did not mention the problem properly. Please try to give the full specification of the games, problem and your system so then I can give you some perfect solution for that.

I think this problem is not rare for this game. The reason behind this problem is I think you have you have your Anti-Aliasing forced “ON” in your video card settings that’s why this problem is found in your system. I am telling this because I had same problem some time before and then I found the exact problem from that situation. This problem was found in some other games also. I think this cannot play properly with AA. According to my knowledge when you will do the setting to use the program setting then the water OR you can say sea appears in the sea.
    This is the perfect solution to sole your problem. Please try at least once for better experience.

I want to say that this problem may relate to drivers. Remember when you try to change your driver it`s not always enough to simply uninstall the old drivers.

So you have to uninstall your existing drivers and then you have to clean them out by the use of Driver Sweper in Safe Mode. And this has to be done before installing the latest.