Thread: Unable to run Demo full screen in main monitor in Pirates of Black Cove

Unable to run Demo full screen in main monitor in Pirates of Black Cove

I have desktop at my home from last two years. I don’t have any problem with the working of my device. I am big fan of gaming. I played almost all the game that I know. And I like to play the latest games in the market. Actually I have two monitors for gaming purpose. and I started to play Pirates of Black Cove game on my system sometime before. The actual problem is when I try to run the Pirates of Black Cove demo on the full screen then the game chooses to work on my secondary monitor and not the main monitor. I cannot understand the exact problem. can anyone give me some information on this topic. Please help me.

Re: Unable to run Demo full screen in main monitor in Pirates of Black Cove

I think the problem seems to be related with windowed mode so I can get around this problem. but I am not sure about the result because I am stuck at the portrait orientation of my second monitor.
    first desktop = 1920x1200 and second desktop = 1200x1600. This is the resolution.

But I think this can cause to strain your eyes and everything will seem to be stretched and the text will impossible to read. So you can use the resolution of 1024x1280 and higher for your desktop. But then also I think it cannot fit in your monitor vertically in windowed mode.

This problem has been settled in the full recreation. I cannot give you more information so sorry for the burden.

I think this problem may found due to older version’s file in the games. This is the main reason behind this problem. So here I am giving you one solution for that. For solving this issue you have to update the version of the demo of the game to the latest version. I think this will solve your problem.

I think this problem is related to hard ware only. So you have to check out for the GPU which you are using. Sometime there is fault found in the GPU that causes this kind of problem. Some chips on the GPU may get corrupted due to some reasons that cause this issue. So you can simply solve this problem by the use of various techniques. Here I am giving you some of them. If you have the warranty on your product then you have to try for the replacement of the GPU. In case you don’t have the warranty then also you have to try for the replacement because this problem can affect your rest of the system also. So try that as soon as possible.

I have some common solution for you which may help you to solve the problem.
    • You have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it.
    • You have to update the version of the game to the latest one.
    • You can try to replace the GPU also.
    • I think the problem is in the game CD so try to find the other source for your game.
    • If this solutions won’t work then consult your engineer for better help.

To solve this problem you have to check out for some important things like you have to check the system requirements for your game. I think the onboard video on your monitor is not powerful enough to handle that so you have to check out for that also.