Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, pausing exploit

Pirates of Black Cove, pausing exploit

When I downloaded and played it for one hour, I found an exploit at that time only. And when I stay at land, at that time a single pausing resets all animations of the game back to the standing, and counters out any of my attacks in game. It also works too badly in case of rifleman, which take little time to shoot, as pausing at set increments can totally go against of any shots from rifleman, while your troops with speedy animations kill them off. It makes harmless any shooter. So, I think this is a bug which should be fixed soon

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, pausing exploit

I also felt pausing issue when it happened at sea. When you shoot the doors in mermaid puzzle and then sail through the sea after that even if you pause then the structure will continue spinning, though the music notes stops. At that time just wait, re-enter and shoot

The same problem I felt during a landscape mission when I was shooting towers. But that is not the problem as you can just re-enter the landscape zone and they will automatically stop firing.

Here is another one. When you complete the corsair’s sails mission, in which you have to capture a ship and bring it back, the boat spawns again outside the port. So, if you want then you can just destroy that ship to get instant cash and after that if you save the game and load again then you will see the ship spawns again. Hence you can continuously increase your cash as you can get five thousand at a time.
    But, one thing you have to worry about is, If the ship is not completely gone, and at that time you will save the game, then your game will crash immediately and your savegame will get destroyed. So, just keep this precaution, and enjoy.