Thread: Pirates of Black Cove, unable to complete "Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun" quest

Pirates of Black Cove, unable to complete "Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun" quest

I am playing Pirates of Black Cove and it is really very good and addictive game. But, here I stuck at the "Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun" quest. I am trying it to complete from long time. I go to the island first and then clear out the way to upper side of it where the ship is situated, with the help of my troops. After that I see a green circle, and I step into it but it makes nothing to happen. I restarted the game and played that mission many time. I also tried to press the boat icon which appears on lower left side but as what it usually do, it makes my troops to walk towards my own ship. I don’t understand what I am missing or doing wrong. So, please give any idea to complete this mission if you have already completed this.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, unable to complete "Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun" quest

If you already reached till green circle then step into it and click on big ship and after that wait till the bar that appears fills up.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove, unable to complete "Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun" quest

Yes, I know, I have played a mission in which after stealing some corsair ships, I had to stay and wait in the circle only, till the bar fills up completely. But, this is not the case with this mission. In this green circle appears, but when I go inside it that bar, which was supposed to get filled, doesn’t even appear on the screen. I also tried to click on the ship, but it shows that it is untargetable.
    So, now I think it is a bug and nothing. And in order to complete this mission I have to wait for next patch or fix to come. BTW, thanks for the reply.

Yes, as you said, it seems to be a bug as the bar is not even appearing. But, I want to add that, the main character should be inside the marked area. So, make sure that your main character is inside the marked are.

Yes, off course, everyone were in that circle, not only my main character. I also tried to make only main character to be in that circle but that also didn’t worked.

I am also on the same mission and having same problem. I saw that blue bar once when I was inside circle, it was saying, capturing ship, but unfortunately I clicked on return to my boat and then the bar stopped filling and after that I am not able to do that again. I also tried to click on the ship that didn’t made anything to happen in my case also.