Thread: Ticket booth insanity in Farmville

Ticket booth insanity in Farmville

Is anybody else not impressed with this raffle ticket thing & just waiting for it to all be over? I hope it is done soon bc its so annoying! Begging for tickets at every corner ugh just to play & not even get anything worth all the hassle. Please zynga stop this insanity!

Re: Ticket booth insanity in Farmville

Every day when I log on I have 30 to 50 requests for tickets. I *might* end up with one or two tickets of my own from these because the requests have already been filled. This has got to be one of the most annoying things Zynga introduced, right up there with the repeated popup announcing my seeds have been fertilized while I'm trying to harvest. The prizes are not worth the hassle we go through. It just taking up farm land I could use for something else worthwhile.

6 tickets per day are stupid! As is the fact that once you've used your tickets & you get ones that don't win that's it, regardless of the fact you have loads left! So no try against! Fed up begging 50 friends per day only for 6 of them to be able to gift them back! What purpose does this serve other than to annoy? I have never actually been bothered by helping out neighbors but the ticket booth requests fill my message center. It's VERY annoying having to accept 30+ requests for tickets. I am over the ticket booth. Unless you get hundreds of tickets you really have no chance to win.

I'm going to save up tickets for better prizes. Right now I only have 1 ticket in the booth, but about 75 in my gift box. So after this one we'll get the one before, and I liked those prizes better than the ones we have now (the original ones when it first came out). That’s how real-life raffles work so not sure why you're complaining. Your ticket(s) are good for that one specific drawing and after that are just trashes. This isn't really a fair criticism.

People are mostly upset with the implementation, not the losing. The fact that it's annoying everyone with basically useless spam (30+ requests a day showing up and you only get tickets from ~2 of those = annoying spam) is the major issue. Losing on top of that just adds insult to injury and makes people angrier. Zynga should do something to address the useless send a ticket requests. I'd suggest they start making them give something besides a raffle ticket after the requestor's gotten their 6 tickets already, instead of just being a dud. Having them give something as a consolation prize for attempting to help your friend would go a long way towards making people hate it less.

Why can’t we post up on our feeds to give us tickets like with the love potions & quest stuff? Once six have been clicked then the seventh person gets the notice of sorry no help needed. Much less clicking then having to say accepts to 30 or more requests every single day! I already do enough clicking in this game! Losing fine whatever that blows but the prizes aren’t even that great to begin with (except the one horse), & simply the clicking is just the biggest problem here. Poorly designed by zynga.

It's a gamble, that's all, just like a real raffle. I've gotten a couple of nice things from it, one that I won and another that was shared with me that someone else won. I don't play it regularly, just when I happen to think about it. You don't have to play it if you don't want to. Just sell the stand, or keep it and stop requesting tickets. Please don't stop accepting neighbors' requests though. That wouldn't be nice.