Thread: Is Achron game is available on steam for download

Is Achron game is available on steam for download

I have heard that Achron game is releasing in this month on 29th august 2011. This is the single player and multiplayer mode. And I have also heard that there is the competitive multiplayer mode in the game which is actually available for the pc game first time according to what I know. So I want to know that is this real time strategy game is available over steam for download. Since I want to purchase the game over steam since many of the peoples are using this platform.

Re: Is Achron game is available on steam for download

I have seen the page over steam with no link for purchasing on the game. So the game will be available for the download the game you have to wait more 12 hours.

Yes the game is available over steam. I have seen the page on the steam. I have seen the page regarding it on the site but there is no link to purchase the game. This page is actually incomplete. And I have seen that the page is showing that the game is actually unlocked on the day of release itself. So wait for the game to be get lauched over steam to get the chance of the purchase. Yes the game as seeing the screenshots of the game. And yes the advantage for the game to be purchased over steam is that large no of peoples are available for playing the game online.

I think the game will be available over the official site for the purchase. So if you want the game to be purchased before it gets released all over you can order the game on the official site of the achron game. It’s actually available for the price of the $29.95 usd on the official site. So purchase it but I don’t think the key they provide will be used over steam to get activated.

I am also waiting for the game to be got released. The game is still not available over the steam only the detail page is available about the game. Actually game will available later over the steam. Before that you can purchase the game over the official site. I have confirmed that the game which is actually purchased over the official site. Will provide us the steam key. Which can be use the to activate the game over the steam. So it’s good to get the game before its getting launched officially. So you can play the game on the launch day itself.

I will suggest you to search over other sites for this game where you will get the game for the less price as compare to the steam. As he said the game key can be activated over the steam. So purchasing the game at the less price will save your money. I hope when the game actually launch on the steam it will get released at the discount price.