Thread: Pirates of Black Cove crashes and performance FIX

Pirates of Black Cove crashes and performance FIX

I have seen that this particular game Pirates of Black Cove is crashing many times on the computer of mine. I am not able to figure out whether there is an issue with game or hardware configuration of the computer of mine. Let me know if you are having any specific solution which will help me out to fix the matter of mine.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove crashes and performance FIX

Can you tell me about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? I mean which operating system do you running and what is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer of yours? Let me know if you are getting any error message while playing the game. Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem.

If you are using SLI than you should simply go for the Nvidia Control Panel where you have to create the profile which is named as BlackCove.exe after doing the same you have to set the same you have to set the ‘SLI rendering mode’ to ‘Force alternate frame rendering 2’ once you have done the same you will be able to make of the both GPU.

I am suspecting that there could be compatibility issue with operating system which you have installed and the game.
    • You have to search for the exe file of the game and right click on the same.
    • From the right click menu you have to go for Properties.
    • Now click on the Compatibility and you have to choose the Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and click on the Apply and ok button.

Once you have done the same you should try to play the game.

You can use following instruction to fix the matter of yours.
    1. First of all you should launch the game on the computer of yours.
    2. Now you have to go for the Advanced Settings and you have turn off the Ambient Occlusion.

After doing the same you should try to play the game on the computer of yours.

If you are using the dual chip AMD card than you should use the following instruction.
    1. You have to download and install RadeonPro.
    2. You have to create a profile and simply click on the Add profile.
    3. Now choose the PoBC profile and you have to click on Tweaks tab and go for MVPU Mode.
    4. Now you have to set Turn off Crossfire. Once you have done the same you will be able to play the game.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should redownload the game on the computer of yours and then you should uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours. once you have done the same you should try to install the game which you have downloaded. Now again restart the computer and try to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

According to me to fix the matter of yours you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and release a patch which will fix the matter of yours.