Thread: Unable to play Pirates of the Black Cove

Unable to play Pirates of the Black Cove

I am looking to play Pirates of the Black Cove on the computer of mine hence I have downloaded and install the same on the computer. But after playing the game around for 20 minutes and then game crashed on the computer of yours. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to play Pirates of the Black Cove

Which operating system do you running on the computer? what is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you getting any error message? If any than post entire error message over here? Let me know if you are having any other information which will help me out to root cause of the issue. answers the above mentioned questions so that you will be able to figure out root cause of the problem.

I am suspecting that there could be an issue with the resolution of the display. I mean due to bug issue you will not able to choose the resolution which is forcing the user to 30Hz refresh rate which are not supporting the display.

Looking at the matter which you have stated over here I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should simply remove the settings.bin which is located into Documents\Nitro Games\PiratesOfBlackCove and you will be able to revert the default settings.

So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am suggesting following steps which you should try to fix the matter of yours. you should simply look for the exe file of the game and then you should simply right click on the same. from the right click menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator. Once you have done the same see that the game is running or not.

First of all you should reinstall the graphic card drivers as well as DirectX on the computer of yours. if it is not working for you than I think you need to install the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card drivers on the computer. well you will able to get the same from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer. after completing the installation you should reboot the system and you should try to play the game on the computer of yours.

Do you have reinstalled the game? if your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should redownload the game and uninstall the game which you have installed on the computer of yours. once you have done the same you should install the game which you have downloaded.

I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and file bug report to them and they will release the patch which you can use.