Thread: Pirates of the Black Cove unable to install patch

Pirates of the Black Cove unable to install patch

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I have installed Pirates of the Black Cove on the computer of mine. I am not able to install patch on the computer of mine. whenever I am trying to do the same I am getting an error message while doing the same. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pirates of the Black Cove unable to install patch

To figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking which you should answer. Which operating system do you running on the computer of yours? tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? is there any recent changes on the computer? Let me know if you are getting any error message while doing the same if your answer is yes than you should post the same over here.

Make sure that you are using following steps to install the patch on the computer of yours.
    • You have to right click on the patch which you have downloaded and you have to click on the extract here.
    • Now you should double click on the BlackCove_Patch_1.exe file so that you will be able install the patch on the computer of yours.

Looking at the problem I am suggesting that you should install the patch while booting the computer into safe mode.

1. You should restart the computer of yours and press F8 from the keyboard.
    2. Now you have to select Safe mode from the Advanced boot menu screen.
    3. Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should try to install the patch.
    4. After completing with installing of the patch you should reboot the computer and see whether the thing is working or not.

Well I am suspecting that there could be an issue with read write access on the file which you are supposed to download. So you should set correct privileges with the patch so that the issue will not persist for you. You may try to install the patch as administrator.

In this particular situation you might need to update the windows installer on the computer of yours. you should visit the official website and then you should download and install the updates for the windows installer. You should download and install the same and also try to install the patch on the computer of yours.

I think you have not downloaded the patch appropriately on the computer of yours. What I am suggesting that you should redownload the patch on the computer and install the same. why I am suggesting above mentioned thing because the patch might be corrupted at the time of the download process so you should try the same and let me know about.

Well there could be bug issue with the patch. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file bug a report to them. They will work on the same and release the patch which you should use.