Thread: Which is the best Achron music been released till now

Which is the best Achron music been released till now

Hey Achron players can you guys share your view that which music has been the best music till now for this game? I just want to know which one would be the best one I have liked We Are Vecgir the most now I want to know which one have you guys liked a lot and where does my like stands?

re: Which is the best Achron music been released till now

I think you’re like stands on the best the one you have been liking We Are Vecgir is the best music for this game till now it has got everything well placed the beats the words and the phrases in it everything is awesome and I love it too.

This is really tough for me to select anyone of them because I have been liking three of them and I think I can’t make out any one of them all the three of them are We Are Vecgir, The Ancient One and PnC I have liked all of this and don’t know which one to select for the best so I would be going with all of them and I don’t think any other than this three of them have been liked by me I am not interested in anyone of them because this three have been the best and they are the best. And if you still insist to go with anyone then I would say too that We Are Vecgir would be wining with the small margin.

I have gone through with some other forums to see what other guys have been liking and I have found that my best is very behind its not liked by many of them I have found that the We are vecgir has been voted the most but I don’t know why may be people haven’t still heard to CESO because it is my best and I have been liking it the most and I think that it is very nice I have liked the music and the rhythm of this music.

Re: Which is the best Achron music been released till now

Frozen Over and PnC has been my favorite and with that I have liked everything on with this Frozen Over and PnC and I think they have been very nice. I have even liked the unit design and all too and I am thinking about why they haven’t been liked by many of us may be they have been having or I am having a very different view.