Thread: Achron's new version v0.9.6.0 available now

Achron's new version v0.9.6.0 available now

Hello guys I have heard that the new version v0.9.6.0 for Acron's has been released so I think that this would be a good choice so before goin to it I just want to know have anyone over here have been already played it and can suggest me that it’s a good choice to go with it or not? Please suggest me guys something please.

re: Achron's new version v0.9.6.0 available now

Well friend this is really a nice version there have been many Screenshots and all you can find if you Google it and even the videos on the youtube would give you a clear idea that this is an awesome move by the developers and they have been thinking a lot to provide the users with something more interesting and flawless and I think we all are really going to enjoy this a lot.

I have been still downloading it so don’t have a clear idea about it and is some hours it would be done so after that I can tell you about it if I got time, I mean I would start playing that game and I have been liking it so much that when I start playing it I just get lost into the world of Achron so If I would be remembering about this thread then surely would let you know how this game is I have a great hope from this game and I think they would be making it lot better only already I haven’t found any bug in this game and so I don’t think there is any problem of bug I don’t know how some of the other guys did faced the problem but I never did faced any problem with this anyway lets enjoy this game and think that it would not be with any bugs.

I think I already founded one the problem was when I started to download this game it just got stuck and took a long to move ahead and then it suddenly stopped and in the mean while I was checking out that my internet and all is working fine or not and they were working fine but anyways I started the downloading again and it has been successfully came ahead from the mark it got stuck the last time and now just sometime remaining to get completed so happy with this and hope this was not a bug.

Don’t worry guys have started with it and have found it really interesting I think this is an awesome version very nice to see that the view and all have been changed and it is fantastic many new features have been involved and the graphic and all have been fantastic now I think we all are going to love this game and enjoying very much.

Not much happy with this version it’s not working that fine for me right now and I cant tell you anything different I don’t know how some of them have been able to find difference between the previous one and this one I am finding both of them the same.

Have found very nice team color much better than previous one and to know the difference I think we need a gaming eye which some of us have got and have found the difference and then visibility has been brighter and awesome. I am finding the maps and all are also nice and then I think that the map makers have started using 10,10 index other than using 0,0 for some of the default players 1,2 with the red and blue and there are lots of adjustment superb response for it go for it.

Re: Achron's new version v0.9.6.0 available now

I knew this would be the awesome move by the developers and i have found that the result has been as expected i have downloaded this game and has been playing it whole day and i have found some of the major changes which are really nice to be liked a lot. The unit design which was having some of the major problme also has some changes and which would be liked by all the user. And the game view display and the presentation has been awesome now this version has made me love this game much more than i was liking it previously.